Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Re: Norwich vs Everton LIVE VIA STREAM

If its on the Everton website then chances are there will be a stream somewhere else. I''m gonna have a look about to see anywhere will be showing it..

[quote user="chopper hitler"]If its on the Everton website then chances are there will be a stream somewhere else. I''m gonna have a look about to see anywhere will be showing it..
[/quote]My thinking too.

[quote user="chopper hitler"]If its on the Everton website then chances are there will be a stream somewhere else. I''m gonna have a look about to see anywhere will be showing it..
[/quote]My thinking too.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="chopper hitler"]If its on the Everton website then chances are there will be a stream somewhere else. I''m gonna have a look about to see anywhere will be showing it..
[/quote]My thinking too.[/quote]

really wiz?

I thought as long as you have a subscription to Canaries Player, then you can watch other team''s content too. I watch Peterborough United''s videos, so perhaps it works for others too.

[quote user="fonejacker"]I thought as long as you have a subscription to Canaries Player, then you can watch other team''s content too. I watch Peterborough United''s videos, so perhaps it works for others too.
[/quote]

As long as the other team is part of the "Player" network. Everton''s version is "Everton TV" and is independant.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]£3.99 is good value.[/quote]

If there is no free stream I''m prepared to pay £4 to watch the game from the comfort of my own home with a cold beer!

Is it a case of £3.99 a month and then you can cancel the subscription at any point, or do you need to have it for a year before you can cancel?

[quote user="Carra_Rud"]Is it a case of £3.99 a month and then you can cancel the subscription at any point, or do you need to have it for a year before you can cancel?[/quote]I''m thinking about subscribing myself so I looked at the Terms and Conditions and found"Both annual and monthly subscriptions have a rolling payment

collection whereby payment will be automatically deducted from your

account every month for the monthly subscriptions, and every year for

the annual subscriptions.You can unsubscribe anytime by emailing customer service at support.EvertonTV@Level3.com clearly expressing your wish to cancel your subscription."and"Should You wish to cancel Your Subscription Contract You must confirm this to Us by e-mail giving one month''s notice at:

support.EvertonTV@Level3.com

When You cancel Your Monthly Subscription We shall collect one

further payment from Your credit card on the next due date following

receipt of Your e-mail confirmation of cancellation"

Well just sign up by Direct Debit and then cancel it before they can charge for a second month.

That way they can''t charge you twice.

Still not found anything on all the usual sites, but as its a frindly something might be added on late. I''m not prepared to pay £8 to watch a friendly over the internet, if it were a competitive game then maybe so. I will hope to find a stream somewhere.

[quote user="morty"]Its on at Carrow road.

For the proper fans.

[:)]
[/quote] [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/sleep.gif[/img]

I think you mean those proper fans with money matey.

[quote user="morty"]Its on at Carrow road.

For the proper fans.

[/quote]Come on Morty. Joke or not that''s harsh. You yourself were complaining about the prices, but now you''ve bought them, you go on about being a proper fan. [N] Not cool.

Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.

Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.

[/quote]

I''m saving up for the 25% price hike on my pre match pie on Friday......[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]I''m glad you''re showing support though, and not defecting to Morrissons.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Shut your whining the pair of you, despite the fact its a meaningless friendly, and I can''t really afford it, I have decided that the contribution of £35 to the cause is more important than me eating for a few days.

Its about time people put their money where their mouth is.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m glad you''re showing support though, and not defecting to Morrissons.

[;)]
[/quote]

I will also be supporting the profitability of the Nelson pre match, because I''m a traditionalist[;)]