Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

NORWICH FANS ARRESTED

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Anyone tried BBQ''d bananas with chocolate buttons slipped in the middle? Laarvly.[/quote]Been eating them ever since Blue Peter imparted such great illustrious knowledge to me. "Laarvly" indeed. [Y]

Just read the story. Bit ridiculous that Norwich fans have been charged with offences such as "obstruction of the highway" when Leeds fans who were tw*tting people in the face get off scot free. Our poilce force need to get a life. Fans of other clubs get away with all sorts whereas our fasn get banned for the most trivial of things.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Just read the story. Bit ridiculous that Norwich fans have been charged with offences such as "obstruction of the highway" when Leeds fans who were tw*tting people in the face get off scot free. Our poilce force need to get a life. Fans of other clubs get away with all sorts whereas our fasn get banned for the most trivial of things.[/quote]

Leeds fans getting chased up prince of wales rd,from roccos,so i think it was 6 of 1 etc....Only heard from poster on here of getting punched,never saw any trouble except handbag stuff.

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Just read the story. Bit ridiculous that Norwich fans have been charged with offences such as "obstruction of the highway" when Leeds fans who were tw*tting people in the face get off scot free. Our poilce force need to get a life. Fans of other clubs get away with all sorts whereas our fasn get banned for the most trivial of things.[/quote]

Leeds fans getting chased up prince of wales rd,from roccos,so i think it was 6 of 1 etc....Only heard from poster on here of getting punched,never saw any trouble except handbag stuff.

[/quote]

With all due respect Hucks were you at the same game. In my opinion this beggars beleif from Norfolk police.

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="Eadienhucks"]

[/quote]

With all due respect Hucks were you at the same game. In my opinion this beggars beleif from Norfolk police.

[/quote]

Saw mouthing,saw 2 groups outside the anglia and nelson do a stand off dance,the chase earlier in the day from roccos and some disgusting guy who spat at norwich fans while standing behind a copper!..a 6ft norwich bloke,went mental and the copper told him to go away or be arrested..

no wonder West Yorkshire police weren''t involved in this would probably killed themselves laughing on some of the alleged charges

So between two incidents (Leicester+Leeds) about 20 City fans are arrested and two from the opposition?!  Just who exactly were those 20 having an altercation with?  I know alot of the trouble at football matches is daft, but i`ve yet to see grown men pick a fight with thin air....Utterly ridiculous.

ou:[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]So between two incidents (Leicester+Leeds) about 20 City fans are arrested and two from the opposition?!  Just who exactly were those 20 having an altercation with?  I know alot of the trouble at football matches is daft, but i`ve yet to see grown men pick a fight with thin air....Utterly ridiculous.[/quote]Two words for you: Ian Tomlinson.How can you be surprised at the actions of any organisation with that level of corruption, idiocy and disgrace?

maybe what other police forces see as minor incidents and a strong word in ones ear matter closed Norfolk constabularly need to justify there budget on football matches hence the arrests,amazed they haven''t got any CCTV of Leeds fans playing up though

I am one of the 8 who have been charged and been banned from attending football because "i caused a obstruction of the highway" and sang "we are top of the league" .

I know some of the lads have been done for assult but 6 of us have been charged for singing on the way to the ground .

Norwich police have spent £1000s on this case which comes out of your taxes ,it a disgrace when leeds fans can throw glasses and bottles at us and Norwich old bill dont contact yorkshire police but we get charged for singing

[quote user="xyz"]

I am one of the 8 who have been charged and been banned from attending football because "i caused a obstruction of the highway" and sang "we are top of the league" .

I know some of the lads have been done for assult but 6 of us have been charged for singing on the way to the ground .

Norwich police have spent £1000s on this case which comes out of your taxes ,it a disgrace when leeds fans can throw glasses and bottles at us and Norwich old bill dont contact yorkshire police but we get charged for singing

[/quote]

Well said mate.Trust you will be found not guilty and the police made to look foolish.lets hope so anyway.

Not goingto say too much but i know a bit about the incident.

It''s proper mountain out of a molehill stuff and I would be very surprised if all 8 of these cases carry any weight and result in banning orders.  I think the police will have to drop most of the charges and admit it''s a waste of resources.

Norfolk police have still got a bee in their bonnet from a few years back when they built aa case against some Norwich lads andtried to get them banned because they knew some known ''troublemakers''.  The case fell through and cost the plod a few thousand pounds! 

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

Not goingto say too much but i know a bit about the incident.

It''s proper mountain out of a molehill stuff and I would be very surprised if all 8 of these cases carry any weight and result in banning orders.  I think the police will have to drop most of the charges and admit it''s a waste of resources.

Norfolk police have still got a bee in their bonnet from a few years back when they built aa case against some Norwich lads andtried to get them banned because they knew some known ''troublemakers''.  The case fell through and cost the plod a few thousand pounds! 

[/quote]Early 90`s...and the cheif of that investigation is now with kent police..

[quote user="xyz"]

[/quote]

I hope you get off and Norwich Football Intelligence are exposed for the clowns they are.

Obstructing a highway, by singing we are top of the league, is an offence, yet no Leeds fans charged, despite random attacks, verbal and physical, ranging from the young, to women, to the elderly, spitting in kids and womens faces, and even heard a couple of cases of the police refusing to act, saying it would only make things worse. yet 8 Norwich charged, 0 Leeds charged. Absoloute joke!