Sign in to follow this  
The Wesminator

Tomorrows Match

Although along time spent on here first post, so take it easy.

Life long supporter and season ticket holder for last 5 years.

Wifey''s been an Everton fan since day dot, although Norwich runs deep and attends most home matches with me and is a great supporter.

Tomorrow though.........big split in the family. Wife, her brothers and nephews in wheel stealers section, me and 7yo son where we should be.

Proud of my son as the other half of the family tried to bribe him to join them and he would have none of it.

Let''s all hope of a repeat of last week, which was a very complete team performance, with the new bods looking the muts.

Good season ahead me thinks

[quote user="The Wesminator"]Although along time spent on here first post, so take it easy. Life long supporter and season ticket holder for last 5 years. Wifey''s been an Everton fan since day dot, although Norwich runs deep and attends most home matches with me and is a great supporter. Tomorrow though.........big split in the family. Wife, her brothers and nephews in wheel stealers section, me and 7yo son where we should be. Proud of my son as the other half of the family tried to bribe him to join them and he would have none of it. Let''s all hope of a repeat of last week, which was a very complete team performance, with the new bods looking the muts. Good season ahead me thinks[/quote]

I don''t get what this threads getting at, buy HEY :)

That''s probably because you''re dense.

I''ll break it down for you, the gentlemans other half is an everton fan (we''ve got them tomorrow btw) plus all of her family are other than the gentlemans son.

The gentleman has commented on how well he thought norwich played against Newcastle and hopes we have a good season.

CLEarer now for you? IT''s better than some of the other tripe posted on this forum.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]That''s probably because you''re dense. I''ll break it down for you, the gentlemans other half is an everton fan (we''ve got them tomorrow btw) plus all of her family are other than the gentlemans son. The gentleman has commented on how well he thought norwich played against Newcastle and hopes we have a good season. CLEarer now for you? IT''s better than some of the other tripe posted on this forum.[/quote]

The gentleman? lol

Omg, she would be in the away section if she was an everton fan wouldn''t she?

There have been some particularly dense replies to this thread I understood the bloke perfectly.

I should think that the guy (nb.) now regrets posting in the first place. He seems to have been greeted with a sea of sarcasm.

I hope he and his family enjoy their day, especially as Everton supporters are putting cash into Canary coffers.

For the record, Everton are my least favourite team. They denied us our one and only possible cup final when we played better, they poached Mike Walker and scousers denied us Europe after Heysal.

I quite like Moyes though and appreciate his comments. I should imagine he and Lambert get on well, so maybe the history between the two clubs will now be more fruitful.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Omg, she would be in the away section if she was an everton fan wouldn''t she? There have been some particularly dense replies to this thread I understood the bloke perfectly.[/quote]

Wifey?

Day dot?

Wheel Stealers section?

New bods looking the muts?

If you understood that perfectly you''re a waiser man than I am.

Wifey - really? It''s Wife

Day dot - day one

Wheel stealers section - everton fans

New bods looking the muts - nuts not muts

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Wifey - really? It''s Wife Day dot - day one Wheel stealers section - everton fans New bods looking the muts - nuts not muts[/quote]

I''m aware what he meant you half wit. The terminology is odd, thats all.

I have no problems with the post. Though wifey cannot be devoted to Norwich - She is clearly an Everton fan.

For those who understood, thank you.

For the others, my apologies for confusing you all.

First post ''point'' was the laugh we are going to have as a family, and in hiensight I should not really have bothered to share.

Enjoy the match today, I will with my son with my home fans and the wife (sometimes called affectionately wifey) wil no doubt have fun in the away section (Everton fans).

.....well that was a nice journey into the wonderful world of the Pinkun forum.........

Wesminator - for what its worth I enjoyed your story.

Best of luck to both norwich and everton this season.

[quote user="The Wesminator"]For those who understood, thank you. For the others, my apologies for confusing you all. First post ''point'' was the laugh we are going to have as a family, and in hiensight I should not really have bothered to share. Enjoy the match today, I will with my son with my home fans and the wife (sometimes called affectionately wifey) wil no doubt have fun in the away section (Everton fans). .....well that was a nice journey into the wonderful world of the Pinkun forum.........[/quote]

It was well worth sharing, though we do speak English on this site, or at least try to. Im sure you will have a great day.

excuse me - this isn''t an english lesson and we are definitely not at school.

Perhaps if you were that bothered about it you should''ve become an ''English teacher'' or maybe you are one?

Not everyone is an expert on computers and as the gentleman had suggested this was his first time on the board, have you considered he doesn''t use the computer much and just wanted to share his story with fellow Norwich fans?

I don''t suppose he expected to be taught how to speak English.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]excuse me - this isn''t an english lesson and we are definitely not at school. Perhaps if you were that bothered about it you should''ve become an ''English teacher'' or maybe you are one? Not everyone is an expert on computers and as the gentleman had suggested this was his first time on the board, have you considered he doesn''t use the computer much and just wanted to share his story with fellow Norwich fans? I don''t suppose he expected to be taught how to speak English.[/quote]

Christ, you''re not a happy chap are you? Lets hope a Norwich win tonight will breathe some life into you.

I was mearley informing ''the gentleman'' that he need not over exercise the English language in future. It made a confusing read.