Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Wiz has gone into administration

I have it on good authority that 1st Wizard has been declared bankrupt (of ideas). Heyagotaloittes have been appointed admistrators and have said there appears to be very few assets of any worth - a couple or so wizard props and a book of prophecys. Basically, a load old old balls.Although there is a 50/50 chance that Ist Wizard will be back posting by this friday, there is a real fear(hope) that he may be out till October.As cover the forum is looking to draft in Jeffrey Archer on a three month loan.

I have it on very good authority that Michael Foulger is close to a takeover of First Wizard and will invest £30 million in undersoiled garments.

I saw Wiz in the queue today at Waterstones in Lowestoft waiting for Katie Price. Old bloke with a long white beard and pointy hat amongst the fat teenage girls with dyed black hair and orange faces.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I have it on very good authority that Michael Foulger is close to a takeover of First Wizard and will invest £30 million in undersoiled garments.

[/quote]

This could get Arthur ( s ) back up.

There is a rumour that a far eastern consortium, led by Sheikh et Al Lova, will launch a buy out in the autumn once wiz is back out of adminstration''The former Norwegian team manager Tor Kinschit will be appointed, along with a coach (who he doesn''t know) Arze Frommelbo