Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

NO CHANGES LIKELY

Have just read Fleming''s rallying cry where he states they have looked at the Charlton game, had a cracking 2 good days on the training ground, and are ready to put things right on Saturday.  Expect to see something similar from either Holt or Svenson or Edworthy in the next couple of days, and then see the same old team on Saturday.  I can just hear our manager saying ''that is just what I want to hear from my players''.

Guess I have as much chance of seeing Safri, Shackell, Helveg and Jarvis in the starting line up as I have of winning the lottery.

I agree with you. Unfortunately our manager is VERY STUBBORN and lacks many of the key elements of succesful man management such as flexibility and willingness to try something different.

IF he does send out the same side expect the fans frustration to boil over very early if someone like Holt or Jonson makes a bad pass. They will get crucified. I would urge ALL fans - PLEASE , PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON THE PLAYERS. VENT YOUR ANGER AT THE MANAGER.

It is totally unacceptable that 6 or 7 members of the squad have played virtually no first team football this season when their colleagues have not won in 13 games!!

Totally agree with the above. Fact: after a 4-0 defeat changes need to be made 2 in defence, 1 (or 2 in midfield and possibly 1 in attack to shake things up after all we can always revert to type to secure the draw.

If Peter Crouch plays we must have height to counter this otherwise it will be a free header fest...

Helveg, Shackell and Mullers (and possibly Safri) to start, pushing Hucks up front left...