Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

The 'New' club shop

Different layout, cramped as usual. They now have a legends banner across the tills at the top showing all the norwich players celebrating goals. Was quite up to date as it had chrissy martins celebration when he scored against leeds.

Don''t see anything much different. Still a sauna in there. [:|] Worst 4 minutes of my life.

Looked exactly the same, the only thing I would note is that the match day store in the Jarold had the same products but at a cheaper price!!!

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]Looked exactly the same, the only thing I would note is that the match day store in the Jarold had the same products but at a cheaper price!!![/quote]

But people will pay mroe on a match day and people buy from the club shop at CR so they should have slightly higher prices at CR and cheaper elsewhere.

No, the match day store in Jarold Stand had the same products as the "new " store but cheaper. Both were open after match. The store looks no different though, exactly the same as before the revamp except some nice pictures of old kits above the door.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]No, the match day store in Jarold Stand had the same products as the "new " store but cheaper. Both were open after match. The store looks no different though, exactly the same as before the revamp except some nice pictures of old kits above the door.[/quote]

There must be some more changes that are not seen obviously.