Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

Re: If a thousand people sign Bananna will leave!!!!!!!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]27,963 [;)][/quote]

and how many of the muse this wonderful message board?!

[/quote]

Again, in English.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]bit harsh really. There''s bigger prats on this forum than nana. -2 from me[/quote]

Only jesting - Nana along with everyone else can put what they like, it is a message board after all.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]it is a message board after all.[/quote]It''s just that nana doesn''t get the message..........[:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wazzock"]it is a message board after all.[/quote]It''s just that nana doesn''t get the message..........[:''(][/quote]

i try...

-8He get people going  when he posts.parental controls keep him off the mucky sites

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

-7 He''s a Young lad ffs, he''s doin what young lads do

Although at his age i spent more time on the dirty sites other than the football ones

[/quote]

but im football minded [;)]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

If a thousand people sign Bananna will leave!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Why would he?Isn''t this basically bullying?F**k this.[/quote]

get a life buddy!

[/quote]Why would I want a life buddy?

If one person signs, then we can all mercilessly rip the p*ss out of Lincoln Canary not only for this thread, but for his little ''flutter'' on the Norwich vs Leeds game last season...

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.

Just for being mean.

[:)]
[/quote]imho the Bannana brings a bit of Fruityness to the forum...even tho 9 times out of 10 he''s a pain in the bottom[;)]  everyone is entitiled to their opinion thats the whole point...isnt it???[/quote]

A Banana gave you a pain in the Bottom CTID?  Still whatever floats your boat I guess

Nana is a muchkin but harmless.  OK he needs a girlfriend (or boyfriend!!) but if you dont like him just ignore him

Its a minus from me - doesnt that reduce us to somewhere round zero again???

[quote user="lincoln canary"]get a life buddy![/quote]Says the no-mark conducting some sort of sad virtual witch hunt to get rid of someone they don''t even know.(Another -1 here by the way...)

Count me in! Anybody who say they support NCFC, but then say they dont want to see Norwich achieve anything, annoys me, plus his other few thousand crap posts!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

-7 He''s a Young lad ffs, he''s doin what young lads do

Although at his age i spent more time on the dirty sites other than the football ones

[/quote]

but im football minded [;)]

[/quote]

You wait till you get a taste of it, everything changes!

[quote user="emmaroyds"]Why don`t you sign up to get rid of

wrathsajoke and his side kick smudger?[/quote]Coz they all love me Emma... don''t fight it, feel it! [:P]