Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

Re: If a thousand people sign Bananna will leave!!!!!!!!

[quote user="JTG"]I have not logged in for a long time, just read the forums but I have logged in specially to reply to this thread. Should really know better and not give the muppet the satisfaction but needs must.......Will severely struggle to get anywhere near a thousand people on here though.[/quote]I''ll take that is No.8 then?No.9 here.

Three people use this account, so thats 11th 12th and 13th.  We all hate the wee fruit case. {Just kidding but he does post some tripe}

Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.Just for being mean.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.

Just for being mean.

[:)]
[/quote]

likign the idea [;)] but then more people will sign up [:O] bad idea afterall!

[quote user="morty"]Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.

Just for being mean.

[/quote]imho the Bannana brings a bit of Fruityness to the forum...even tho 9 times out of 10 he''s a pain in the bottom[;)]  everyone is entitiled to their opinion thats the whole point...isnt it???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.Just for being mean.[:)][/quote]imho the Bannana brings a bit of Fruityness to the forum...even tho 9 times out of 10 he''s a pain in the bottom[;)]  everyone is entitiled to their opinion thats the whole point...isnt it???[/quote]Eggzackly.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Or, in an interesting twist, how about if you don''t get your 1000 signatures, everyone who has signed up leaves instead.

Just for being mean.

[/quote]imho the Bannana brings a bit of Fruityness to the forum...even tho 9 times out of 10 he''s a pain in the bottom[;)]  everyone is entitiled to their opinion thats the whole point...isnt it???[/quote]

Eggzackly.

[Y]
[/quote]

I MUST ALSO POINT OUT THAT I AM BANANA WITH 3 N''s after an A NOT WITH A DOUBLE N! - IF YA'' GET ME!

I''m signed up, though i really doubt that are 1000 posters, why not put an advert in the Watford programme?  good luck...