Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

New programme!!!

"THE Canaries'' final pre-season friendly with Premier League Everton will see the launch of the Club''s new-look 84-page matchday programme.

Now titled ''OTBC'' (On The Ball City) the new programme will hit the streets in full format for the first time on Saturday. During the summer the Club entered into an exciting new partnership with CRE8, the company who publish top-quality programmes for a host of Premier League, SPL and Championship clubs.

This partnership has resulted in a revamped Norwich City programme, increasing the number of pages to 84, introducing lots of new content - and yet keeping the cover price unchanged at just £3."

Can''t help feeling the club have missed a trick there. New season, renewed enthusiasm, new programme, same price! Golden opportunity to of raised much needed funds for the transfer kitty!

Should of been at least a fiver!!![8o|][8o|][8o|]

Assuming this is sarcasm lapp (can never quite tell on this board!), but I think the new programme looks very smart. Admittedly I''ve only seen the front cover on the website. Hope they don''t change TOO much inside, we have one of the best programmes in the country IMO, if it ain''t broke....

[quote user="lappinitup"]

"THE Canaries'' final pre-season friendly with Premier League Everton will see the launch of the Club''s new-look 84-page matchday programme.Now titled ''OTBC'' (On The Ball City) the new programme will hit the streets in full format for the first time on Saturday. During the summer the Club entered into an exciting new partnership with CRE8, the company who publish top-quality programmes for a host of Premier League, SPL and Championship clubs. This partnership has resulted in a revamped Norwich City programme, increasing the number of pages to 84, introducing lots of new content - and yet keeping the cover price unchanged at just £3."

Can''t help feeling the club have missed a trick there. New season, renewed enthusiasm, new programme, same price! Golden opportunity to of raised much needed funds for the transfer kitty!

Should of been at least a fiver!!![8o|][8o|][8o|]

[/quote]84 pages just means 100% more adverts and therefore more advertising income so they didn''t need to raise the asking price.

Agree the cover looks very smart. I thought last seasons was not that great tbh. Might have a look at one at the Watford game and then decide if I should buy them this season or not.

Oh and heard that they did want to put the price up to £3.50 but it was agreed that they might be pushing their luck.

[quote user="Captain Holts Controversial Jokes"]It''s brilliant. I really like it compared to last years.[/quote]See, could easily of charged a fiver for it???[:@][:@][:@]

Don''t care how much it is Lapp.Raise the price for those who are foolish enough to choose to buy one and choose to get it printed at a company that has a B1 sheetfed printer, that''s my advice for what it''s worth.A double whammy there for Mr McNally to make some more money available for Mr Lambert''s transfer kitty!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I''d rather put the money towards a bet.

[/quote]I though you said you wasn`t old enough to bet in another thread?

[quote user="emmaroyds"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

I''d rather put the money towards a bet.

[/quote]

I though you said you wasn`t old enough to bet in another thread?
[/quote]

I''ve got a super dad [y]

I reckon our recent programmes have been pretty good, so hope they haven''t changed too much - or have at least kept their own identity rather than fallen into a formulaic line with loads of others. Didn''t go today, so haven''t yet seen it, but it is almost a ritual for me to get one - I have a one for each game I''ve been to barring 2, which runs into many hundreds. And yes, I am sad enough to read them (though not so much if we lose).

Lapps is right, though - they have surely missed a trick: increasing the programme by c20 pages without increasing the price? McNally must be losing it....though perhaps he wanted to give supporters one less thing to moan about...