Sign in to follow this  
morty

Where are you?

[quote user="NorfolkChance"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NorfolkChance"]Google maps couldn''t work it out. Something about too much water and war zones to drive through.[/quote]10470.105 miles as the crow flies.[:)][/quote]

Down to .105 of a mile?

How do you know my address??!

Are you stalking me?!!

[;)]

[/quote]Yes, yes I am.Next time you go to put something in your wheelie bin you will be greeted by my happy little face when you open the lid.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Next time you go to put something in your wheelie bin you will be greeted by my happy little face when you open the lid.[/quote]BINNER!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Next time you go to put something in your wheelie bin you will be greeted by my happy little face when you open the lid.[/quote]BINNER![/quote][:D]

I certainly don''t have a problem disclosing on this secure forum my address, bank-details, cards and pin numbers and where I hide my spare key for the front door and when the house will be empty.... 

But to actually disclose my postcode?.....I''m not that naive and stupid!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I certainly don''t have a problem disclosing on this secure forum my address, bank-details, cards and pin numbers and where I hide my spare key for the front door and when the house will be empty.... 

[/quote]No one is asking you to, if you read the OP.[:|]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

No one is asking you to, if you read the OP.

[:|]
[/quote]

Oh dear......

Just over a week ago it was 238 miles, about 4 hours 20 minutes...Now its 32.6 miles, about 45 minutes... funnily enough I''m off that way now, so will time it! :D

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]No one is asking you to, if you read the OP.[:|][/quote]

Oh dear......

[/quote]If you were actually attempting to be humourous then could you maybe post some sort of coded warning in future, just so we know.[Y]

A pleasant 1.8 minute stroll of about 35 minutes.It can take much longer coming back when I feel the pull of the Peroni.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear......

[/quote]

If you were actually attempting to be humourous then could you maybe post some sort of coded warning in future, just so we know.

[Y]
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice giro playboy and influential resident forum limpet.....I forgot to ask your permission- and I do apologise profusely.

Here''s me thinking you had humourous with warm pitta bread? Or did you mean humorous?

I eagerly await your usual ''bell-end'' retort....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]No one is asking you to, if you read the OP.[:|][/quote]

Oh dear......

[/quote]If you were actually attempting to be humourous then could you maybe post some sort of coded warning in future, just so we know.[Y][/quote]

Thanks for the advice giro playboy and influential resident forum limpet.....I forgot to ask your permission- and I do apologise profusely.

Here''s me thinking you had humourous with warm pitta bread? Or did you mean humorous?

[/quote]Yes, you''re a bellend.Didn''t want to disappoint.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear......

[/quote]

If you were actually attempting to be humourous then could you maybe post some sort of coded warning in future, just so we know.

[Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, you''re a bellend.

Didn''t want to disappoint.

[Y]
[/quote]

Bellend!

Now that''s funny....I certainly wasn''t expecting that! That really hurt!

What you got for supper? Humourous and warm pitta bread....?

Lollo lol lol lol lol.......lol!

I assume you''ve also called for back-up, and that they''ll all be here shortly?