Sign in to follow this  
morty

Where are you?

[quote user="Chucky Our Larr"]At the moment... 317 miles. From August, 2 miles and 6 minutes.[/quote]

Welcome home

137.4 miles

3hrs 13mins every frigging home game! (Its an away game for me.)

scunny, donny, hull, sheff utd, barnsley, leeds ect ect all my home games this season. Glad to be back in the championship!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="missing in action"]2.3 miles  8 mins in car. 2.1 walking. [/quote]Not that missing after all, then? [;)][/quote]spend a lot of time lost in pubs along queens road [;)]

From my NR1 to the ground it''s 2 miles and 5 mins.

Taking in the Jubilee and/or The Coach and Horses or The Kett''s Tavern and/or Bishopgate Red Lion it''s considerably longer by foot !!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Taking in the Jubilee and/or The Coach and Horses or The Kett''s Tavern and/or Bishopgate Red Lion it''s considerably longer by foot !!!

[/quote]Didn''t realise you frequented my locals Waz, and I''ve spent enough time in them....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Didn''t realise you frequented my locals Waz, and I''ve spent enough time in them....
[/quote]

Waz (phoning the Jubilee): Is Pete in tonight?

Jubilee: Yup

Waz: OK Coach it is then !!!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

Didn''t realise you frequented my locals Waz, and I''ve spent enough time in them....
[/quote]

I only tend to use them on match days, although I do like all of them, Jubilee and Coach especially.

If you are into ale Pete, have you seen there is a place called The Brewery Tap in Wroxham serving 50 local real ales?

It''s an amazing collection of reasonably priced beer !!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]Didn''t realise you frequented my locals Waz, and I''ve spent enough time in them....[/quote]

I only tend to use them on match days, although I do like all of them, Jubilee and Coach especially.

If you are into ale Pete, have you seen there is a place called The Brewery Tap in Wroxham serving 50 local real ales?

It''s an amazing collection of reasonably priced beer !!!

[/quote]The Coach is my second home but not been in the Jubilee for a while though so you should be safe there.Wroxham? Bit of a distance to stumble home for me!

you should consider moving closer back to the home of football lol

Ash, I''m all for it but my fiancee has family up here as do I so we''re tied to the North West - for now.

I fear I may have joined this thread too late, but for what it''s worth:

119 miles, 2hrs 31 mins... but if you put your toe down a lot less...