Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich 2, Everton 4

Not seen the goal, but maybe Nelson is under instruction to try and retain possession. Maybe Lambert is looking for players to keep the ball from the opposition more, leading to more scope for attacks.

[quote user="Anderz"]Not seen the goal, but maybe Nelson is under instruction to try and retain possession. Maybe Lambert is looking for players to keep the ball from the opposition more, leading to more scope for attacks.[/quote]In the position he was in I think Lambert would have encouraged him to hoof it into touch.

[quote user="Anderz"]Not seen the goal, but maybe Nelson is under instruction to try and retain possession. Maybe Lambert is looking for players to keep the ball from the opposition more, leading to more scope for attacks.[/quote]Whilst it would be nice to have centre backs who play the ball out of defence, I wouldn''t want Nelson to start trying, because he simply can''t. Every time he gets the ball at his feet I shit myself, so seeing him try to be clever with it would be too much to take. He should stick to what he is good at, and get rid of the thing.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]can someone message  me a link to live streaming please ?
[/quote]

Me too! [:)]

If you thought Matt Holland was ''stiff'' on the Late Kick Off, check out our SSN reporter!

Right apologies for a lack of half time update - net wouldn''t work on my iPhone.

Anyway - 2-0 when we went in, two goals from two mistakes. Second was, I thought, a mistake from ward and not nelson as said on here.

However we''ve not been outclassed here. When on the ball, we''ve played a very good passing game. Wes remains the puppetmaster, altho I am liking the look of Fox a lot. Chrissy Martin seems stronger, keener and harder working than ever and we look fit and ready to challenge for the ball. Russell Martin continues to impress and Drury has done much better than vs the Geordies.

In short it''s positive stuff here - we are far from disgracing ourselves against a much stronger opposition

2-2 Surman goal from a quick Drury throw in, Surman turned Yobo and slot it in the bottom right hand corner.

Thanks Googler, much appreciated.No... There is no live stream, as everyone else said.On another note, being in the championship means we will be game of the week more often, so more games will have live streams next season.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]2-2 Surman goal from a quick Drury throw in, Surman turned Yobo and slot it in the bottom right hand corner.
[/quote]Just seen his goal on SSN...quality goal...then flashed back to say Everton had scored[:(]   

Anorhwe goal scoring Midfieilder[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]2-2 Surman goal from a quick Drury throw in, Surman turned Yobo and slot it in the bottom right hand corner.
[/quote]Just seen his goal on SSN...quality goal...then flashed back to say Everton had scored[:(]   

Anorhwe goal scoring Midfieilder[Y]

[/quote]not Anorhwe-Another..god knows what happend with that lol[:D]