Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich 2, Everton 4

[quote user="Coelho"]Just seen the goal on SSN. Absolute shocker, right through his body. Massimo Taibi-esque...
[/quote]

Great minds think a-like....albeit mine slightly slower it would seem....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s tomorrow''s back page headline sorted, then...[/quote]Ruddy hell, it''s Soft Cell... how''s your head by the way? ;)

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s tomorrow''s back page headline sorted, then...
[/quote]
Ruddy hell, it''s Soft Cell... how''s your head by the way? ;)
[/quote]

Yep, Ruddy Hell according to Talksport.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]That''s tomorrow''s back page headline sorted, then...[/quote]Ruddy hell, it''s Soft Cell... how''s your head by the way? ;)[/quote]I''ve just spent the past ten minutes trying to work out a convoluted story to allow Soft Cell to fit into the headline, that''s how my head is... [<:o)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''re playing well apparently, and all keepers make bloopers.[/quote]

Where u  getting your inormation from Wiz. To say I fell isolated is putting it mildly. Think I will go make my cocoa!

Shame really - Everton haven''t really done bugger all. We''ve actually been more in control and created much better chances, but ultimately, the Premiership team have pounced on two mistakes and the scoreline doesn''t reflect the play. Very encouraging, tho.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Bad chest pass from Nelson and Cahill made it 2-0[/quote]It was from Ward.

Elliott Ward losing possession on the touchline and then Michael

Nelson trying to chest the ball back to Ruddy, the City ''keeper

initially palming away the ball but he could do nothing about Cahill on

the follow-up who headed home.

I stand corrected - that was a double whammy of defensive mistakes. Me, 3 weeks ago on my blog: "We are entering a championship season with 4 recognised centre backs and 3 of them do not have experience at this level. This is not a criticism I level only at him [my post was about JBA not being good enough], as I feel we are weak at the position this year."Losing Doc has weakened us.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]We''re playing well apparently, and all keepers make bloopers.[/quote]

Where u  getting your inormation from Wiz. To say I fell isolated is putting it mildly. Think I will go make my cocoa!

[/quote]here mate:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2107319,00.html

[/quote]PS. keep refreshing page.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]2-0. Cahill again.
[/quote]

Oh dear things aren''t looking good for me on Monday.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]here mate:

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2107319,00.html

[/quote]PS. keep refreshing page.[/quote]So this "on the ball - live" is basically what Pete & co do with "cover it - live" on the pink un? - is this why dataco were getting their knickers in a twist?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Second goal now on SSN - absolute howler from Nelson.[/quote]Don''t know what the hell Nelson was trying to do there, there was never a chance that a chest back was going to travel that distance and reach Ruddy. Should have hoofed it out of the ground,on the plus side Ruddy did well to parry the first effort.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Second goal now on SSN - absolute howler from Nelson.
[/quote]Mistakes can be put right, better now than next week.