Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich 2, Everton 4

Norwich: Ruddy, R Martin, Nelson (c), Ward, Drury, Crofts, Fox, Surman, Hoolahan, C Martin, Jackson.

Subs: Steer, Gill, Hughes, Holt, Lappin, Johnson, McNamee, Francomb, Dawkin, Tudur Jones, Askou.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Arteta, Distin, Beckford, Cahill, Neville, Gueye, Pienaar, Coleman.

Subs: Turner, Yobo, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Vaughan, Rodwell, Silva, Wallace, Mustafi.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Give him 15 mins at the end today then preserve for Friday...[/quote]Or wait til October...

[quote user="Mushroom"]Ever the optimist, eh Pete?[/quote]Was always confident, especially after he told our boys at Lincoln he''d be fine.

Norwich: Ruddy, R Martin, Nelson (c), Ward, Drury, Crofts, Fox, Surman, Hoolahan, C Martin, Jackson.

Subs: Steer/Rudd, Hughes, Holt, Lappin, Johnson, McNamee, Askou.

Injuries depending, you''ve got to assume that''s the squad we go with Friday, apart from possibly Holt in for Jackson.

I''m concerned at how little S.Smith & Whitbread - two players with injury problems over the years - have played so far this pre-season...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Mushroom"]Give him 15 mins at the end today then preserve for Friday...[/quote]

Or wait til October...
[/quote][quote user="First Wizard"]Maybe morty, but October (which I believe will see his return)........[/quote]I think you must have been misinformed Pete. Wiz can''t be wrong, can he?[;)]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Do you know where Whitbread is Pete?[/quote]Still carrying the calf injury says Lakey.

Going to post my thoughts direct from the game in this thread.

Holty is back in training and looks fit and healthy. Everton have bought their first team squad and just look a cut above anything seen at FCR for some time. Askou and S Hughes both on the field - nice to see them back. Again a dozen mascots or so - the club makes a fortune out of it. The bugs have also gone - thank the lord. Ground looks like we''ll have a similar attn to last time - but lots of evertonian media interest. More during the game

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Mushroom"]Give him 15 mins at the end today then preserve for Friday...[/quote]

Or wait til October...
[/quote][quote user="First Wizard"]Maybe morty, but October (which I believe will see his return)........[/quote]I think you must have been misinformed Pete. Wiz can''t be wrong, can he?[;)][/quote]Oh yes he can.[:D]

Everton start the stronger, but Norwich showing signs of good play. Ruddy did well to put off beckford and Crofts proving a hand full for everton defence

1-0 to everton disaster for ruddy let it slip through the arms

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]Ruddy blooper by the sounds of things. 0-1[/quote]thats why everton got rid of him, good job its a friendly.

That was the attendance for our match against Sunderland in the Carling Cup last year!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Bobert"]Can somone guess the attendence pls?[/quote]12,345[/quote]Once i caught a fish alive....

I tell you what - our passing is superb at times. Particularly David Fox. This lad can string a pass and his range of passing and awareness even under pressure is superb. On the other side of the coin, Andrew Surman has been quiet so far.

Johnny Rudd doing his old favour a club according to presenter on SSN...

Just seen the goal on SSN. Absolute shocker, right through his body. Massimo Taibi-esque...

Just seen the goal on ssn and even though it was Ruddys fault Cahill was given far to much time to turn and shoot from the edge of the box just as Ameobi was last week.