Sign in to follow this  
Methane

jermaine beckford

Thank god he''ll be warming a bench in the premiership. I couldn''t stand seeing his whining nasty bad-attitude arse again this season.

I see him playing regularly, wish nelson broke his leg today, hate the guts out of the man

[quote user="KING OF NP"]I see him playing regularly, wish nelson broke his leg today, hate the guts out of the man[/quote]

I severely dislike the bloke, but I could never condone this on a someone.

I think premier league defenders will deal with him with ease, i thought michael nelson had him in his pocket for most of the time he was on the pitch this afternoon. Loaned out to a championship club by christmas!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="KING OF NP"]I see him playing regularly, wish nelson broke his leg today, hate the guts out of the man[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree LL. Thats what roy keane did - its out of order. But i dont mind people moaning at him, he deserves it.

[quote user="south of the border"]I think premier league defenders will deal with him with ease, i thought michael nelson had him in his pocket for most of the time he was on the pitch this afternoon. Loaned out to a championship club by christmas!
[/quote]

Begging Leeds to take him on loan come january transfer window.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[/quote]

Agree LL. Thats what roy keane did - its out of order. But i dont mind people moaning at him, he deserves it.

[/quote]

Ok sorry guys maybe was a bit OTT...

Not sour grapes or personal dislike, but I thought he looked poor today. Pace is fine but combined with the first touch of a hippo, its not really much use. And if you can be effectively marked out of the game, first by Gary Doherty, and then by Michael Nelson, well that doesn''t really say a lot about your skills.I honestly don''t think he''s going to make it in the Prem.

I see him playing regularly, wish nelson broke his leg today, hate the guts out of the man

maybe a rush of blood to the head, i would never want this to happen to anyone or see it for that matter, just think about how painfull it is when you even Bang your shin slightly, for it then to snap, must be horrible

[quote user="morty"]Not sour grapes or personal dislike, but I thought he looked poor today. Pace is fine but combined with the first touch of a hippo, its not really much use. And if you can be effectively marked out of the game, first by Gary Doherty, and then by Michael Nelson, well that doesn''t really say a lot about your skills.I honestly don''t think he''s going to make it in the Prem.[/quote]Ageed he''s a one trick pony always waiting for the ball in behind the defence, for me Jackson has better all round play only problem he just needs to practise his shooting in training next week!!

[quote user="morty"]Pace is fine but combined with the first touch of a hippo[/quote]

LOL.

[quote user="south of the border"][quote user="morty"]Not sour grapes or personal dislike, but I thought he looked poor today. Pace is fine but combined with the first touch of a hippo, its not really much use. And if you can be effectively marked out of the game, first by Gary Doherty, and then by Michael Nelson, well that doesn''t really say a lot about your skills.

I honestly don''t think he''s going to make it in the Prem.
[/quote]

Ageed he''s a one trick pony always waiting for the ball in behind the defence, for me Jackson has better all round play only problem he just needs to practise his shooting in training next week!!
[/quote]

My first chance to see Jackson today, some nice touches and fancy footwork but he seemed to lack in the pace department and not know where the goal was. Hopefully Lambert can iron out these creases.

As for Beckford I was yet again wholly unimpressed.

[quote user="KING OF N8P"]

maybe a rush of blood to the head, i would never want this to happen to anyone or see it for that matter, just think about how painfull it is when you even Bang your shin slightly, for it then to snap, must be horrible

[/quote]

having troubles qupting King of N&P? you have to remove the ''&'' sign from your name.