Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Andrew crofts

[quote user="Lrrr"][quote user="I am an Apple"]What a signing he looks to be, let''s hope this doesn''t come back and bite me :P[/quote]Hopefully, but you can''t really judge him in pre-season. A goal against Everton doesn''t necessarily mean he is going to have a great season.[/quote]yes but he''s looked good all pre-season aswell as surman

[quote user="I am an Apple"]What a signing he looks to be, let''s hope this doesn''t come back and bite me :P
[/quote]

As an apple surely you expect to be bitten?

Followed up a good performance against Newcastle with an even better performance today.

Probably not always going to get it right when he''s got the ball but his work rate is clearly going to be a huge asset to us this season.

Doesnt seem the type of player Norwich fans usually rate highly. One of the last hard-working midfielder this club had (Andy Hughes) was absolutely slated playing here.

[quote user="morty"]Completely agree, easily my man of the match today.[/quote]He didn''t look too sharp on Wiz''s "live stream".[:(]

[quote user="GreennYella"]Doesnt seem the type of player Norwich fans usually rate highly. One of the last hard-working midfielder this club had (Andy Hughes) was absolutely slated playing here.[/quote]What a very odd comparison. Crofts would be better compared with Korey Smith.Lol, he''s streets ahead of Hoose.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Completely agree, easily my man of the match today.[/quote]He didn''t look too sharp on Wiz''s "live stream".[:(][/quote]Should have bought a ticket then, cheapskate.[;)]

[quote user="Green n Yella"]Doesnt seem the type of player Norwich fans usually rate highly. One of the last hard-working midfielder this club had (Andy Hughes) was absolutely slated playing here.[/quote]Probably because he was crap, to be fair.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Completely agree, easily my man of the match today.[/quote]He didn''t look too sharp on Wiz''s "live stream".[:(][/quote]Should have bought a ticket then, cheapskate.[;)][/quote]If I had I''d have been in the pub now, unlike you sitting at home! [;)]

Cheapskate! [:D]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Woo crofts is the best as he scored vs a prem team!! [y][/quote]

He already looked good against Newcastle and before he scored today, is there something wrong with praising a good performance now?

[quote user="Rivvo"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Woo crofts is the best as he scored vs a prem team!! [y][/quote] He already looked good against Newcastle and before he scored today, is there something wrong with praising a good performance now?[/quote]

gee, just having a laugh. But to call someone good after 2 good performances - i remember people loving michael rose after 1 good game and he wasn''t all that good in the end.

It''s called optomism banana, something we haven''t had much of in the last few seasons.

Looked Great IMO, might be getting a few reds though...