Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

To Web Team - Kathy's idea re being caught

To Web Team

Kathy raised on this forum the idea of marking off the league table week by week as to those teams that cannot mathematically catch us.

I think this only stands at Wimbledon and Bradford currently but I think it would make a great graphic for the site if we could see our progress week by week as ''the line'' steadily works its way up the table.

Or alternatively - some sort of ''fundraising totalizer'' type idea of a thermometer with the mercury rising relating to our points total with a target of say 89 points.

How about it?

While we think it''s a great idea, we prefer to stick to the convential table otherwise some people may not understand why the table is different colours. We usually add promotion, play-off and relegation borders and colours towards the end of the season.

Scott

That''s a really interesting table.

Statto''s beware - that site could keep you busy for hours!

The interesting facts based on their ''season'' and ''recent'' form predictions...

1) 84 points would win us either the title or promotion
2) West Brom could be pipped at the post by Wigan based on recent form
3) Binners will finish 9th based on their recent form
4) The only ''real'' movement in the table is likely to be for positions 4, 5, 6 in the playoffs

So there you have it - 7 wins from 14 should do it!

Arrggghhh!! I can''t stand it - this is too much to bear!

Nice one Scott. Thats the housework out of the window till the end of the season.

FanBLEEDINtastic site!!!

West broms away form shows that they have won only 1 of their last 5 and only scored 3 goals whilst conceeding 6. thats it i will not be leaving my house until May!!!!!

i Just can''t take it anymore

Well done Mr Johnson - give that man a canary coloured banana. That is to say, a yellow one.