Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

First player to score for City next year?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Nelson. He finished the scoring last. so why not start thsi season.[/quote]Hughes finished the scoring last at brizzle rovcersssssss [:$]

Andrew Crofts or Fox. Although it''d be nice for Holt to come off the bench in the dying seconds to snatch the winner, if he is even fit enough for the bench!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Pabs"]Chris Martin will be first goalscorer this season. The first of 20-odd again. And for people slating one of the best players that has come through our academy in the last ten years and the best finisher this club has. Open your eyes. He is a fantastic footballer. You are pathetic.[/quote]

You obviously don''t read my posts very often, but thanks for the put down.

[/quote]oh dear...... anywho im going for Wes[Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote][:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])[/quote]

i would rather drury score.

Messi is poor - just look at how well he  did in the WC

[/quote]Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....[/quote]

god doesn''t exist therefore he has no power, therefore messi IS poor

[/quote]Prove to me God doesn''t exist......OH YOU CAN''T therefore it is just as likely he does exist.... If you seriously (not that anything you say can be taken seriously) think Messi is poor, you know NOTHING about football what so ever....[/quote]I think Prof Hawking would''ve found him by now if he did[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote]

[:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])
[/quote]

[/quote]

Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

It depends on what you mean by doesn''t exist.

Literally you could well be right but philosophically God does exist even if it is a projection of peoples beliefs.

The Catholic Church is founded on a belief in God and that shared belief provides the vatican with power. So in some ways whether there is a literal entity we shall call God or not there is still a power you could attribute to God or the belief in God.

Therefore you can technically have a God''s power.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote]

[:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])
[/quote]

[/quote]

Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Prove to me God doesn''t exist......OH YOU CAN''T therefore it is just as likely he does exist.... If you seriously (not that anything you say can be taken seriously) think Messi is poor, you know NOTHING about football what so ever....
[/quote]

I think Prof Hawking would''ve found him by now if he did[;)]
[/quote]

Actually Prof Hawking has said in the past that he cannot dissprove the exhistance of God because there are still questions that science can''t answer.

Essentially to completely dissprove God you would have to know everything there is to know - and almost by defenition, become God. God being all seeing, all knowing if you follow the belief that God created the universe and all it holds. So you see the reality is it is incredibly unlikely that the existance of God could ever be truly proven one way or the other. Some things simply don''t have scientific answers such as is there a meaning to life?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Pabs"]Chris Martin will be first goalscorer this season. The first of 20-odd again. And for people slating one of the best players that has come through our academy in the last ten years and the best finisher this club has. Open your eyes. He is a fantastic footballer. You are pathetic.[/quote]

I was catually referring to an earlier post. I took this one as sarcastic!

You obviously don''t read my posts very often, but thanks for the put down.

[/quote]

WWWHHHHOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

That''s your post going over Pabs head, Beau. [;)]

[/quote]

I''m sorry was that ''I''m a attention seeking Banana'' calling the best player in the world poor?

Surely not....