Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

First player to score for City next year?

Super, super Chris,
Super, super Chris,
Super, super Chris,
Super Chrissy Martin!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Chris Martin will goal-hang for long enough to get a tap-in from someone else''s hard work and effort.

[/quote]

hoolahan''s hard work and effort [y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Chris Martin will goal-hang for long enough to get a tap-in from someone else''s hard work and effort.

[/quote]

Don''t be ridiculous. As usual he''ll be sitting in his deck chair on the halfway line while servants mop his brow and peel grapes for him. That''s why he didn''t score last season and I can''t understand why he hasn''t been offloaded to fund the purchase of Clive Platt.[;)]

Chris Martin will be first goalscorer this season. The first of 20-odd again.

And for people slating one of the best players that has come through our academy in the last ten years and the best finisher this club has. Open your eyes. He is a fantastic footballer. You are pathetic.

[quote user="Pabs"]Chris Martin will be first goalscorer this season. The first of 20-odd again. And for people slating one of the best players that has come through our academy in the last ten years and the best finisher this club has. Open your eyes. He is a fantastic footballer. You are pathetic.[/quote]

You obviously don''t read my posts very often, but thanks for the put down.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Pabs"]Chris Martin will be first goalscorer this season. The first of 20-odd again. And for people slating one of the best players that has come through our academy in the last ten years and the best finisher this club has. Open your eyes. He is a fantastic footballer. You are pathetic.[/quote]

You obviously don''t read my posts very often, but thanks for the put down.

[/quote]

WWWHHHHOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

That''s your post going over Pabs head, Beau. [;)]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote][:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])

Hopefully Jackson, get the pressure off him before people start counting how many games he hasn''t scored on

[quote user="GSR"]Hopefully Jackson, get the pressure off him before people start counting how many games he hasn''t scored on[/quote]I agree, Simeon Jackson will score on Friday evening! [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GSR"]Hopefully Jackson, get the pressure off him before people start counting how many games he hasn''t scored on[/quote]I agree, Simeon Jackson will score on Friday evening! [Y][/quote]That is the most ludricous thing I have ever heard. Not Smudger''s bit, but after Watford that would be 1 competitive game....If people were to criticise him after that, for not scoring, then we have some properly retarded fans.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote]

[:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])
[/quote]

i would rather drury score.

Messi is poor - just look at how well he  did in the WC

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote][:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])[/quote]

[/quote]Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GSR"]Hopefully Jackson, get the pressure off him before people start counting how many games he hasn''t scored on[/quote]

I agree, Simeon Jackson will score on Friday evening! [Y]
[/quote]That is the most ludricous thing I have ever heard. Not Smudger''s bit, but after Watford that would be 1 competitive game....

If people were to criticise him after that, for not scoring, then we have some properly retarded fans.
[/quote]

i seem to mtch that tag, ill have a moan if he doesn''t score - jokes!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="GSR"]Hopefully Jackson, get the pressure off him before people start counting how many games he hasn''t scored on[/quote]I agree, Simeon Jackson will score on Friday evening! [Y][/quote]That is the most ludricous thing I have ever heard. Not Smudger''s bit, but after Watford that would be 1 competitive game....If people were to criticise him after that, for not scoring, then we have some properly retarded fans. [/quote]Yep we certainly do Brendo... [Y]We have some criticising him already for not netting in the friendlies.I think that we certainly should have no need to worry with Jacko, Chrissy and Holty competing for the headlines upfront this season!

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote]

[:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])
[/quote]

[/quote]

Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....
[/quote]

god doesn''t exist therefore he has no power, therefore messi IS poor

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Drury[:D][/quote][:D] nothing would please me more (apart from maybe siging Messi and him scoring [:D])[/quote]

[/quote]Get man marked 90% of the time, with at least 1 other player ready to cover instantly.....nearly score a few goals, play generally well despite all of the presure on him.......Saying Messi is poor, is like saying God has no power.....[/quote]

god doesn''t exist therefore he has no power, therefore messi IS poor

[/quote]Prove to me God doesn''t exist......OH YOU CAN''T therefore it is just as likely he does exist.... If you seriously (not that anything you say can be taken seriously) think Messi is poor, you know NOTHING about football what so ever....