Sign in to follow this  
ca

Another change at the ticket office

I don''t think the 02 comparison is valid. Those are one off events with little or no interaction between both partys.Football clubs a different. In fact they make a point of recognising the importance of supporters and how important they are to the club.It is also nonsense to talk about fans getting with the new business model. This is not business merely petty minded penny pinching. The return is not worth the grief. In fact it could be argued that it is counter productive whereby fans will undoubtedly purchase food and drink away from the club, if not for purely commercial reasons but also out of a fit of pique as well. The club has a data base of fans who would readily purchase returned tickets. I appreciate some of this, as with the cost of replacement of lost season tickets, is done to stop people making repeated claims and wanting returns, however I don''t think there has been a happy medium struck here.Perhaps somebody needs to talk to supporters rather than specky number crunchers who may well know the price of everything but sadly not the value of everything.So stop penny pinching and recognise the supporters are on the club''s side ........ for now.

not sure CA, my dad is going into hospital next monday and got a refund on his gillingham ticket when he explained the situation... could it have been some billy big souds in the ticket office you spoke to?