Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Another Monday but...

[quote user="AndyJR"]only 4 days until the season starts.  The excitment grows, roll on Friday 5PM.
[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more Andy, I''m getting excited now. While I''m not counting any chickens, I think we''ve made excellent signings in Fox, Crofts and Surman and I''m really looking forward to seeing us knocking it about in the Norwich style. Obviously there are some concerns at the back, but I think it will be a good season. I''m also looking forward to Chrissy Martin having another great season and finally silencing the knockers!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]only 4 days until the season starts.  The excitment grows, roll on Friday 5PM.
[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more Andy, I''m getting excited now. While I''m not counting any chickens, I think we''ve made excellent signings in Fox, Crofts and Surman and I''m really looking forward to seeing us knocking it about in the Norwich style. Obviously there are some concerns at the back, but I think it will be a good season. I''m also looking forward to Chrissy Martin having another great season and finally silencing the knockers!

[/quote]

The best way to do that is put your head between them[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The best way to do that is put your head between them[;)]

[/quote]

Have you been reading Donne again?[;)]