Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

London Canaries

Your eyes are getting heavier, you''re feeling very sleepy. When you wake up you''ll remember nothing (but your underwear may be back to front).

I admire your dogged pedantry. The ground was never inside the Ring Road (well Newmarket Road and the Nest were) but it was ON the Ring Road. I must admit to feeling slightly queasy on crossing from Koblenz Avenue to Carrot Rud but what can you do?

You get to actually watch any football? I imagine its pretty hard to do with your head stuck up your ass.

A LOCAL ASS FOR LOCAL HEADS!!

Run along mate, mummy''s calling you. Your last bus to Ipswich is in 6 minutes. Make sure you look both ways before crossing that ring road now!

dont rise to it 1902 fella - monty B was obviously "dun rong" by a corkernee chap or two...the red brick brigade have a few stories like that - probably made him melt the cheese in his cheese on toast sarnie with the bread wedged between his wrinkly cheeks...the mans been warped ever since.

You''re right to be honest, I''ll say no more on the matter.

Again, Kinda gone off the original point I was making about meeting people in london

[quote user="Herman "]That''s the Pink''un for you  Canary1902.Welcome aboard[Y][/quote]

Not sure it is really; he''s quite obviously joking. Seems more like a mass epidemic of sense of humour failures to me [:)]

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Again, Kinda gone off the original point I was making

[/quote]

That was the part i meant mac.

Although,i do kind of agree with you[Y]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Canary1902"]

Again, Kinda gone off the original point I was making

[/quote]

That was the part i meant mac.

Although,i do kind of agree with you[Y]

[/quote]

Ah, I see [:)] Oh yeah, I certainly agree with that [Y]

Thought I would just ask who is London will be there on Friday.

Great to meet up and have a beer and enjoy the lads beat Watford!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Thought I would just ask who is London will be there on Friday.

Great to meet up and have a beer and enjoy the lads beat Watford![/quote]I''m heading up to Norwich, but I''m sure there will be a decent turn out.More details for those who don''t know where the pub is etc. can be found on our website, follow the link in my signature and then click on Social News.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

You''re right to be honest, I''ll say no more on the matter.

Again, Kinda gone off the original point I was making about meeting people in london

[/quote]

Stop biting mate. MB is clearly on a wind-up!

As for London there are loads of Norwich fans living in London. I''ve been down there for several years and a mamber of the Caps for most of that time. I would say thats the best way to meet people. Its a broad church and you will find a wide cross section of fans. I''m sure you will meet enough like minded people to go to games with or meet up and watch norwich with when we are on the tv. Most of the guys I travel with from London I originally met through the caps although we tend to do our own thing travel wise a lot of the time now. Some of the TV games at the offside bar were very well attended last season and, whilst it won''t be as busy as an away game would be because most of us will be at Carrow Road, i''m sure there will be a decent crowd at the Red Lion on Friday. I think its great that there is at least one pub in London which is properly yellow and green! The AGM the following week is also a good chance to meet people.

If you still want to travel to home games there are normally up to 40/50 on the 11 a.m. train every saturday and for £12 return (ish) it remains a cracking deal. Also are group train deals to most away games.