Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Sky Game in Dorset

I was going to ask the same question myself Delboy as I and my family are staying nearby in Wimborne Minster.We go to Dorset fairly regularly (we were on Sandbanks beach in a state of shock when the 7-1 result came through last year!) I seem to remember that there is a large sports bar on Poole quay side that I was rather hoping will be showing the game. Anyone local to Poole that can help?

yes your right , there is , they are not the friendliest of people in there but would be happy to meet up. yes we spend a couple of weeks down there every year, we stay in wareham . have to keep in touch and meet up for the game .

Unless we find anything else we''ll head to Poole Quay to watch the game.Now leaving East Anglia for the deep south.

Heading for the antelope pub in Poole. This is not far from the quay. The sports bar is not showing it!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]just go into a pub and some norwich fan will be in there. there always is.[/quote]Yep, go into any pub at any time and there''s always a Norwich fan in there. Banana would know he''s 15 years old

well aware that theres normally a few norwich fans around , just trying to keep up the very socialable side of the football going. anyway i will be in the sports bar on poole quay if anyone is interested , i will be in my yellow and green

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="I am a Banana"]just go into a pub and some norwich fan will be in there. there always is.[/quote]
Yep, go into any pub at any time and there''s always a Norwich fan in there. Banana would know he''s 15 years old
[/quote]

yeah, you got me defined perfectly there [y]