Sign in to follow this  
Cj

6TH AUGUST! ...

IS ANYONE ELSE ABSOLOUTELY BUZZING FOR THE START OF THE SEASON?

I think the atmosphere will be electric and i just want to know if anyone else on here sits Lower N&P?

A good start to the season i think even though sky are licking watfords arse on sky sports news.

I am, I am I am!Are Sky sports really backing Watford? [:|] Why? Our team is far superior to their, as is our manager, and we are at home. [:S]

Sky Sports this morning were leaning towards Watford for some reason :/ Can''t understand it to be honest Brendo, I''m in agreement with you, a home game, full of winning momentum and a winning mentality from last season, new, young hungry additions, against a Watford side looking set to struggle again...

Will the atmosphere really be buzzing in the river end? would be nice to hear something from there for a change!

But yes I can''t wait to be top of the league come 9.45 then celebrating up the city!

Not so much in the N&P, but it''s getting better, [:^)]

But on average the whole ground will be pretty nuts

well sky sports news are just saying how watford are kicking off the campaign etc, doing an article about them, nothing about norwich even though were at home and newly promoted...

I really can''t wait for the new season, but as the time draws nearer, the days seem to go on for longer! I was really annoyed at SSN this morning. A couple of weeks ago they were at Watford''s open day, talking to players and Malkaay and the reporters saying that Watford will be kicking off the new season with Norwich, and today they have been at their training ground with the team. We are the ones playing at home, after winning the league against imo one of the poorest sides in the league ffs! Hopefully they do a bit with NCFC before friday! Blo0dy Sky! [:@]

sky seem anti canaries. last season i cant remember any of our home matches being on tv, only away games. how could this happen ? just ordered my scunny ticket, only 15 miles away.

The only home game we had on TV last season was the Carling Cup 2nd round against Sunderland.As for the start of the season, Its going to be amazing, so excited about Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Atmosphere will be electric. ON THE BALL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Calm as anything about the start of the season [:)][/quote]Me too, and I would even stick my neck out and say a 4-1 win to City on Friday.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]What''s happening on the 6th August?[:O][/quote]

Haven''t you heard?

Lick my Love Pump are playing at the Larling Beer Festival. Largest outdoor beer festival in Norfolk. Should be a good night. They are on from 9 - 12, mainly covers by bands such as Beatles, Stones, Free, The Who, T-Rex, The Nolan Sisters and more modern, Stereophonics, Bay City Rollers, Val Doonican, Liberace, Wurzels, Wombles, Muse, Samantha Fox, Kings of Leon etc etc.

Sod the footie! Get down to the Larling beer festival and witness ''Lick My Love Pump!''.... 

Turn that amp up to number 11....KERRANG!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]What''s happening on the 6th August?[:O][/quote]

Haven''t you heard?

Lick my Love Pump are playing at the Larling Beer Festival. Largest outdoor beer festival in Norfolk. Should be a good night. They are on from 9 - 12, mainly covers by bands such as Beatles, Stones, Free, The Who, T-Rex, The Nolan Sisters and more modern, Stereophonics, Bay City Rollers, Val Doonican, Liberace, Wurzels, Wombles, Muse, Samantha Fox, Kings of Leon etc etc.

Sod the footie! Get down to the Larling beer festival and witness ''Lick My Love Pump!''.... 

Turn that amp up to number 11....KERRANG!

[/quote]

Do they do that one that goes;

"My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo

I like to sink her with my pink torpedo"   ?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Sky Sports this morning were leaning towards Watford for some reason :/ Can''t understand it to be honest Brendo, I''m in agreement with you, a home game, full of winning momentum and a winning mentality from last season, new, young hungry additions, against a Watford side looking set to struggle again...[/quote]

Both their managment and players seem to be talking up a season of struggle. Their striker Danny Graham was on skysports news saying that ''if they all stick together, they won''t get relegated!'', quite an extrordinary thing to say on the eve of a new season.  In all seriousness this is a team there for the taking and one we must be looking to beat.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Sky Sports this morning were leaning towards Watford for some reason :/ Can''t understand it to be honest Brendo, I''m in agreement with you, a home game, full of winning momentum and a winning mentality from last season, new, young hungry additions, against a Watford side looking set to struggle again...[/quote]

Both their managment and players seem to be talking up a season of struggle. Their striker Danny Graham was on skysports news saying that ''if they all stick together, they won''t get relegated!'', quite an extrordinary thing to say on the eve of a new season.  In all seriousness this is a team there for the taking and one we must be looking to beat.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Sorry, I didnt quite get that, want to say it again? [;)]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

Will the atmosphere really be buzzing in the river end? would be nice to hear something from there for a change!

But yes I can''t wait to be top of the league come 9.45 then celebrating up the city!

[/quote]Now there`s a contradiction atmosphere and River End[:D]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Sky Sports this morning were leaning towards Watford for some reason :/ Can''t understand it to be honest Brendo, I''m in agreement with you, a home game, full of winning momentum and a winning mentality from last season, new, young hungry additions, against a Watford side looking set to struggle again...[/quote]They are probably going on the amount of times we have been on Sky and been shite.Not this time though PL will change that

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Calm as anything about the start of the season [:)][/quote]Me too, and I would even stick my neck out and say a 4-1 win to City on Friday.[:)][/quote]Calm down!I''d settle for a scrappy 1-0 with the winner coming off Holt''s arse in injury time...

[quote user="Brendo "]I am, I am I am! Our team is far superior to their, as is our manager, . [:S][/quote]That is SO arrogant!

We were in league 1 last year, its up to us to gain respect.

Calm down Sky bashers!

It''s only Monday! I''m sure they will be interviewing Lambert & giving us the spot light at some point between now and Friday.

Didn''t you see Norwich mentioned in the list of fancied clubs in the Championship?

Wow,yes looking forward to august 6th. I''m a Norwegian and been listening to Radio Norfolk and live matches for about 10 years now..3 points on friday is vital.Going to Norwich in march/april to catch a game at Carrow..Been over a few times and seen the boys, but that was in London and Leicester. Let''s dig in and give the hornets a pinch in their asses :)

[quote user="Brendo "]I am, I am I am!Are Sky sports really backing Watford? [:|] Why? Our team is far superior to their, as is our manager, and we are at home. [:S][/quote]Maybe them b*stards realise that they jinx us every time that they come to watch us play also??? [:@]