Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

'Why I think Tudor Jones will stay

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s nice to see football message boards are the same the world over...

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?p=756476
[/quote]

That''s us fans though. Support different teams, yet all talk the same shyte! [:D]
[/quote]

all fans our the same. We all judge players on previous team message boards becasue thats easy and simple. And fans like easy and simple.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s nice to see football message boards are the same the world over...http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?p=756476[/quote]That''s us fans though. Support different teams, yet all talk the same shyte! [:D][/quote]

all fans our the same. We all judge players on previous team message boards becasue thats easy and simple. And fans like easy and simple.

[/quote]Oh I''m disappointed, I was hoping to read an insighful post about his abilities as a CB with some examples of Norwich greats who have turned out to be legends in a  new position like Sutton et al..

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2109024,00.html[/quote]Loan move?Lambert obviously considers that the lad has potential, if he can get fit, stay that way, and get some games under his belt.

I don''t think its because Lambert rates him, i think its more the point we can''t sell him and maybe we cant cancel his contract mutually !

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]I don''t think its because Lambert rates him, i think its more the point we can''t sell him and maybe we cant cancel his contract mutually ![/quote]If a club is willing to take him on loan then he''s not entirely useless.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]I don''t think its because Lambert rates him, i think its more the point we can''t sell him and maybe we cant cancel his contract mutually ![/quote]If a club is willing to take him on loan then he''s not entirely useless.[/quote]What about Jamie Cureton?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="morty"][quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]I don''t think its because Lambert rates him, i think its more the point we can''t sell him and maybe we cant cancel his contract mutually ![/quote]If a club is willing to take him on loan then he''s not entirely useless.[/quote]What about Jamie Cureton?[/quote]Hmmm, you make a fair point.

Well we took omar koroma on loan does that mean he weren''t useless because he came here, aswell as the long long list of useless loan players we''ve had over they years !

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Well we took omar koroma on loan does that mean he weren''t useless because he came here, aswell as the long long list of useless loan players we''ve had over they years ![/quote]That was more to do with the man choosing them I think.

What does "in talks" actually mean?  I mean, what is there to talk about, unless he''s a mentalist?

Plymouth Manager: "Hi Owain.  We''ve seen you play for Yeovil and were impressed with your no-nonsense midfield tackling, would you like to come and play first team football for us next season?"Owain: "Er, yeah, hang on a minute."Plymouth Manager: "Hello?  Is anyone there?"Owain: "Yeah, sorry.  Plymouth, you say.  I had to look it up on my sat nav.  Okay.  I have a few questions.  Do you have a Blockbuster Video?"Plymouth Manager: "Yes we do."Owain: "What about car crime?"Plymouth Manager: "Oh, it''s very low.  Unless the squaddies are back."Owain: "Tidy.  What''s the typical volume of precipitation?"Plymouth Manager: "Very low, Owain, but you can always swim in the sea.  Did you ask the Yeovil manager all of these questions?"Owain: "No, just curious.  Is Francis Drake still around?"Plymouth Manager: "No, he''s dead."Owain: "Condolencies.  Was the plimsoll invented in Plymouth?"Plymouth Manager: "Er - we''ll get back to you."