Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

open Day photos

For those not of a nervous disposition there are some NCISA open day photos on the website.

Nudge nudge Our Kathy with GRANT HOLT at last.[;)]

As these are X rated Nana is banned without parental approval[:D]

For those of you on Facebook Kathy has included one other person on her new profile photo.If you cannot think who it might be the clue is that the photo was taken today.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

For those of you on Facebook Kathy has included one other person on her new profile photo.If you cannot think who it might be the clue is that the photo was taken today.

[/quote]Lol, I like the tag she has put on the photo for him.[:)]

Oh dear me i have just noticed Kathy''s new avatar.This obsession of hers is get a little bit unhealthy.[:$]

All part of the job. I take my responsibilities as NCISA secretary very seriously. Its nothing to do with pleasure [;)]

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)]

Can you not edit the website so that photos can be clicked on and enlarged?It is almost pointless in putting them up there as they are.

[quote user="Smudger"]Can you not edit the website so that photos can be clicked on and enlarged?

It is almost pointless in putting them up there as they are.
[/quote]

I couldn''t either, i struggled with the same problem on the BBQ pics.

[quote user="Smudger"]Can you not edit the website so that photos can be clicked on and enlarged?

It is almost pointless in putting them up there as they are.
[/quote]

NO

But I am setting up a Photo Gallery so the pictures will be larger. (there is a limit on photo space)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)][/quote]yeah [:''(]  along with 20,000 odd others.

[quote user="NCFC-47"] have right clicked and clicked view image makes them larger
[/quote]

Thanks, just haven''t had time to try all options[B]

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)][/quote]yeah [:''(]  along with 20,000 odd others.[/quote]20,000 people read this forum then?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)][/quote]yeah [:''(]  along with 20,000 odd others.[/quote]20,000 people read this forum then?[/quote]I would''ve thought so, do you?

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)][/quote]yeah [:''(]  along with 20,000 odd others.[/quote]20,000 people read this forum then?[/quote]I would''ve thought so, do you?[/quote]no not really.....its probably under 500 who post? maybe a bit more, definatly under 1000, so do you expect another 19,000 to read this forum? i really don''t think their is that much intrest in one NCFC forum....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]You lot might as well talk on Facebook.  Nobody outside your group seems interested[;)][/quote]Awwww, is someone feeling a little left out?[;)][/quote]yeah [:''(]  along with 20,000 odd others.[/quote]20,000 people read this forum then?[/quote]I would''ve thought so, do you?[/quote]no not really.....its probably under 500 who post? maybe a bit more, definatly under 1000, so do you expect another 19,000 to read this forum? i really don''t think their is that much intrest in one NCFC forum....[/quote]No, I doubt anyone is that thick to expect that.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"] have right clicked and clicked view image makes them larger[/quote]

Thanks, just haven''t had time to try all options[B]

[/quote]Yes that works, so it should also work if you just click on the picture itself (for the less technical) if the settings are correct?

[quote user="Smudger"]Yes that works, so it should also work if you just click on the picture itself (for the less technical) if the settings are correct?[/quote]Blimey! As well as being an expert at running a football club, financial adviser, chief scout, tactical genius, and glass slipper model, it now seems that smudger is a computer wizard too! [^o)]

Is there no end to this man''s talents?[:^)][;)]