Sign in to follow this  
jeagle

Tudur Jones off to Plymouth

If this is to be than it was a good idea as he never got a chance at the first team and probably wont Smile [:)]

[quote user="Theres only one Martin Peters"] When he goes this should free up some cash for another signing.[/quote]

He won''t exactly be on much, so signing wise it would have to be a lower league player. If it was green then I''d be quite happy.

I though Plymouth where another club who was skint, maybe we`re giving him away

I wouldn''t be so quick to judge this as nonsense to be honest, it actually makes sense. He was sent out on loan to Yeovil last season and Plymouth is also in that region. My geography is a bit cack, but his old club Swansea can''t be too far away either, so I''m assuming his family is in that general area somewhere. Might be a decent fit for him and he''d stand more chance of playing first team football.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]The annual team photo ,which I guess must be scheduled for this week at some stage, often is a givaway. Anyone not on this is leaving?[/quote]

Normally. [y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Bye [:)][/quote]Short and consise mate, so I''ll do a ta ta.[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-010.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Superflash"]I wouldn''t be so quick to judge this as nonsense to be honest, it actually makes sense. He was sent out on loan to Yeovil last season and Plymouth is also in that region. My geography is a bit cack, but his old club Swansea can''t be too far away either, so I''m assuming his family is in that general area somewhere. Might be a decent fit for him and he''d stand more chance of playing first team football.
[/quote]

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=298260060118884|Plymouth,%20Devon|STREET|247660|54477|toNode=238260030140361|Swansea,%20Swansea|STREET|265692|193522

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Bye [:)][/quote]Short and consise mate, so I''ll do a ta ta.[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-010.gif[/IMG][/quote]

lol yes mate indeed, I needed a pee when I started so just decided on ''bye'' hahaha [:)]

[quote user="Lincs Canary"]Not at the open day today either, which must signal that he is off.[/quote]Yes I though that, he should have been doing the autograph bit with Drury and Surman,

He''s waiting for you to start a ''Why I think Tudor Jones will stay'' thread and then the deal can be completed.

Hurry up then.....

Could someone refresh my mind as to why he was signed. I remember he was injured but was this before he came or later? Didn''t Iwan write a piece recently about how good Tudur Jones was going to be for Norwich. Six games in all competitions does not sound much of a contribution.

[quote user="Bobert"]Could someone refresh my mind as to why he was signed. I remember he was injured but was this before he came or later? Didn''t Iwan write a piece recently about how good Tudur Jones was going to be for Norwich. Six games in all competitions does not sound much of a contribution.[/quote]1. Gunn bought him as part of the major renovation of the squad.2. We signed him when he was injured, he was fit but didn''t get near the first team.3. Iwan wrote a piece about Crofts.4. Yes.