Sign in to follow this  
Weve (no longer) Got Angus

Notts Forest Away...

I want to know the same thing..last I heard, the Ticket Office said 2-3 weeks before the game

[quote user="Mini Jet Heeled Frontman"]Also, does anybody know the same for scunny?[/quote]

Scunthorpe went on general sale last Wednesday and at the Open Day today Richard Gough told me they had sold 700 out of an allocation of 2100.

It`s Nottingham Forest or just Forest, the only Notts is Notts County[:(]

.......got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"].......got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!![/quote]going to wear a city shirt ?[y]

''''got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!!''''

Are Forest selling their tickets for home areas vs us already then? I will book my tickets as soon as away tickets go on sale, dont suppose you know how much an 18 y/o will be?

No their tickets are not on sale yet Ryan. I just checked on their site to see how much they charge home fans and they don''t go on sale to home fans until Saturday 07 August and that''s to season ticket holders.

Also, just so you know, they charge home fans £12 for an under 18 but not sure how that will work for away fans.

[quote user="Rupethebear"].......got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!![/quote]Did a similar thing against Southampton in the Premireship all those years ago (my Grandads friend though.....) he told us not to chear if Norwich scored.......or we might get in trouble....so was very hard to keep quiet with all 3 goals....But 2/3 of Southamptons where fairly good, so deserved a clap [:P] wouldn''t want to do it again though.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Rupethebear"].......got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!![/quote]Did a similar thing against Southampton in the Premireship all those years ago (my Grandads friend though.....) he told us not to chear if Norwich scored.......or we might get in trouble....so was very hard to keep quiet with all 3 goals....But 2/3 of Southamptons where fairly good, so deserved a clap [:P] wouldn''t want to do it again though.....[/quote]

I remember doing it once at Old Trafford in the 1980 when we won......hard to keep quiet but very enjoyable!!!

Is Scunny worth a £35 trip? (Ticket and coach....under 21 ticket at that....) havn''t been to an away game for a while, so thinking i might try and go to a couple before going off to Uni.....so not too many options, Forrest would probably be a better option....but whats Scunny like?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]August 14th [y][/quote]Also, where did you find that out? does it say it somewhere online....i can''t find it.......[:S]

It says on the Forest website that August 14th is the day that the home tickets go on general sale so it seems probable that this is the day they start selling them to away fans as well.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Is Scunny worth a £35 trip? (Ticket and coach....under 21 ticket at that....) havn''t been to an away game for a while, so thinking i might try and go to a couple before going off to Uni.....so not too many options, Forrest would probably be a better option....but whats Scunny like?[/quote]

Scunny is good, small ground good atmosphere, nothing near the ground though except a pub and a supermarket!

A couple of my mates are Forest fans too, so going to meet them before and after the match, but sitting in the away section for the game

[quote user="crowey66"]does any one know how many tickets we will get and how much for me and my boy.[/quote]

I believe adults will be between 20 and 30 pounds (closer 30 i imagine), under 18''s 12 pound and u12''s 6 quid. I think away fans get allocated around 4800 tickets

[quote user="Rupethebear"].......got mine, my mate is a Forest fan so going in the Forest end with him.....bit strange I know but we will make a day of it!!![/quote]

If Ruddy does what Greeno did a few years ago and puts the ball down with a striker lurking near him I expect you to shout very loudly and take one for the team afterwards!

Hopefully they will do under 21 or student tickets, if not, I got to pay adult price :(

[quote user="canary_girl"]Hopefully they will do under 21 or student tickets, if not, I got to pay adult price :([/quote]

I noticed on their site that they do a student price of £12 I think, but on ''football ground guide''s website they dont mention this price available for away fans. some clubs only offer student prices for home fans.