Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Your favourite loanee from the past few seasons

[quote user="nevermind"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]JOHN HARTSON [:D][/quote]

LOL

[/quote]yay someone replied [:D] obviously he wasn''t the best.....but i think he was better than people give him credit for....he was huge, but held the ball up really well, and if he had gotten a goal in his first couple of games, he may have had some extra confidance and moativation......

Ched Evans is probably mmy favourite if you discard Huckerby (obviously he was great, but the loan spell wasn''t really a loan, as we signed him a couple of days after it ended... [:P])

I always had time for Arturo.Can''t remember which game it was, but he scored after coming on and ran the length of the pitch to give appreciation to the Barclay who were calling for him to come on.That said a lot for the lad.

That was Charlton away in the FA cup.

And why can''t I quote somebody and get the little box to separate my quote and theirs? I also have to remove all of those silly little arrows and quote marks, otherwise I it says ''non matching quote blocks in post'' I also don''t get the tool bar anymore to let me highlight and change text colours etc.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]I always had time for Arturo.Can''t remember which game it was, but he scored after coming on and ran the length of the pitch to give appreciation to the Barclay who were calling for him to come on.That said a lot for the lad.

And why can''t I quote somebody and get the little box to separate my quote and theirs? I also have to remove all of those silly little arrows and quote marks, otherwise I it says ''non matching quote blocks in post'' I also don''t get the tool bar anymore to let me highlight and change text colours etc.[/quote]That''s usually because someone has "special characters" in their user name.  Try removing any apostrophes, punctuation marks etc. from their name and you''ll be fine.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="nevermind"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]JOHN HARTSON [:D][/quote]

LOL

[/quote]yay someone replied [:D] obviously he wasn''t the best.....but i think he was better than people give him credit for....he was huge, but held the ball up really well, and if he had gotten a goal in his first couple of games, he may have had some extra confidance and moativation......

Ched Evans is probably mmy favourite if you discard Huckerby (obviously he was great, but the loan spell wasn''t really a loan, as we signed him a couple of days after it ended... [:P])[/quote]also i have alot of respect for him after all he has been through he won the biggest battle of them all

Mister Chops I always had time for Arturo.Can''t remember which game it was, but he scored after coming on and ran the length of the pitch to give appreciation to the Barclay who were calling for him to come on.That said a lot for the lad.

And why can''t I quote somebody and get the little box to separate my quote and theirs? I also have to remove all of those silly little arrows and quote marks, otherwise I it says ''non matching quote blocks in post''I also don''t get the tool bar anymore to let me highlight and change text colours etc.

That''s usually because someone has "special characters" in their user name.  Try removing any apostrophes, punctuation marks etc. from their name and you''ll be fine.

Well I have quoted you and you don''t have those but I still get the same issue. As you can see there are no seperate boxes between my text and yours. And I had to delete all the arrows again. Is there a nerd in the house?

David ‘world cup star’ Carney

Elliot ‘best young talent outside the prem’ Omosuzi

Adrian ‘never played a first team game’ Leijer

Alan ‘emo twat’ Gow

David “not bothered if Norwich go down” Mooney

John ‘Ghost Knees’ Kennedy

Orange Juice Koroma

What great managers we had..

[quote user="Larry David"]

David ‘world cup star’ Carney

Elliot ‘best young talent outside the prem’ Omosuzi

Adrian ‘never played a first team game’ Leijer

Alan ‘emo twat’ Gow

David “not bothered if Norwich go down” Mooney

John ‘Ghost Knees’ Kennedy

Orange Juice Koroma

What great managers we had..

[/quote]

To be fair, Omozusi had a decent couple of games, in particular in CB once, think that may have even been against Ipswich, plus Kennedy imo was a very good defender and scored a couple aswell...

Best loanees have to be Forster and Evans.

Favourite loanee for me has to be Lupoli, thought he was great and how he didnt get more game time was a complete mystery. I''d welcome him back without a doubt