Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Your favourite loanee from the past few seasons

After the Roeder/Gunn revolving door of players appears to have temporarily been stopped, who was your favourite loan player and why?Ched Evans.  Passionate, talented, tried extremely hard for us - clearly destined for better things, and then the silly sod went and signed for Sheffield United.

I liked Leroy Lita, always thought he looked like a goal threat and he linked well with some of the other players we had at the time - even when we were fighting to stay up.

Glenn Roeder and Bryan Gunn both brought in a number of outstanding loan signings so its hard for me to really pick out one. It would have to be a cross between Adrian Leijer or Troy archibald Henville.although on a serious note would probably have to be Forster really. Although Jason Shackell and Leroy Lita were both pretty good when they were on loan in my opinio

I always had time for Arturo.Can''t remember which game it was, but he scored after coming on and ran the length of the pitch to give appreciation to the Barclay who were calling for him to come on.That said a lot for the lad.[Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]shackell wasn''t a loanees ncfc4life.[/quote]He was you nana

In Bertrand''s first season on loan here he was very good, however the same cannot be said for his second!

It has to be Forster though.

Without doubt it was OJ Koroma. The lad was just a beautiful mover and his manager did us a huge favour by letting us have him.....[:|]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Without doubt it was OJ Koroma. The lad was just a beautiful mover and his manager did us a huge favour by letting us have him.....[:|][/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Without doubt it was OJ Koroma. The lad was just a beautiful mover and his manager did us a huge favour by letting us have him.....[:|][/quote]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Blimey morts. Mello has competition in the clipart department![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]Without doubt it was OJ Koroma. The lad was just a beautiful mover and his manager did us a huge favour by letting us have him.....[:|][/quote][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sarcasm_detector.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Blimey morts. Mello has competition in the clipart department![:D]

[/quote]No, he really hasn''t lol.[:D]

[quote user="nevermind"]Lupoli, didnt he go to sheff utd[/quote]

Like he has done throughout his career to date he lasted there for eleven appearances and in 2009 he went on loan to Ascoli in italy.

Depends how far back we''re going but if it''s the last 2/3 seasons then Lita. He was blatantly our best player two seasons ago and although he was only here for 3 months he scored 7 and I would actually have made him our player of the season above Croft that year.

I don''t know how much/if he enjoyed his short stay at Norwich but I would have him back like a shot today if he were available.

Thinking about it, those players were excellent but i think without a doubt for me it has to be forster, for the work he put in throughtout the season and the commitment to norwich

we have had that many I can`t even remember some of their names.but I like Leroy Lita, Hucks and Crouchand Alan Lee even though he was a scummer he did actually give a shit