Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Ticket Collection Point

Does anyone know what time it closes before the watford game ? I need to collect my season ticket from there because there was a problem with it so it had to get reprinted and due to other commitments I cannot make it to the ground until 7:15PM. In the worst scenario I can cancel my plans but I''d like to avoid that if possible.

Anybody know ?

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hoping there shouldn''t be a queue too much and if there is it should go down quick as people are just collecting tickets, can you actually confirm a time it will close because I don''t know if I can risk it.[/quote]You not know anyone getting their earlier that can get it for you? If you ring ahead they''d let you do it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hoping there shouldn''t be a queue too much and if there is it should go down quick as people are just collecting tickets, can you actually confirm a time it will close because I don''t know if I can risk it.[/quote]You not know anyone getting their earlier that can get it for you? If you ring ahead they''d let you do it.[/quote]Go to bed Morty! love you! [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hoping there shouldn''t be a queue too much and if there is it should go down quick as people are just collecting tickets, can you actually confirm a time it will close because I don''t know if I can risk it.[/quote]You not know anyone getting their earlier that can get it for you? If you ring ahead they''d let you do it.[/quote]Go to bed Morty! love you! [:)][/quote]Leave me alone, I''m getting some forum time in as I''m away for a few days tomorrow.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Hoping there shouldn''t be a queue too much and if there is it should go down quick as people are just collecting tickets, can you actually confirm a time it will close because I don''t know if I can risk it.[/quote]You not know anyone getting their earlier that can get it for you? If you ring ahead they''d let you do it.[/quote]Go to bed Morty! love you! [:)][/quote]Leave me alone, I''m getting some forum time in as I''m away for a few days tomorrow.[:)][/quote]DHAVE fun you sexy man!

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]You go to bed Brendo. He''s more helpful that you''ll ever be [;)][/quote][:''(] I''ll go fie the?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]You go to bed Brendo. He''s more helpful that you''ll ever be [;)][/quote][:''(] I''ll go fie the?
[/quote]

Yes [:)] Get some sleep and then you''ll be full of energy for the Watford game. Not sure if that''s a good thing though.[:|]

Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man?

[quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Wow, you had one can of cider and your pissed, you''re such a rude boy.

[quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Lol Brendo, are you even old enough to be drinking?I''m flying up to Aberdeen for a job interview.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Lol Brendo, are you even old enough to be drinking?I''m flying up to Aberdeen for a job interview.[:)][/quote]Good luck!If you get the job will you have to leave norwich ? [:|]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Lol Brendo, are you even old enough to be drinking?I''m flying up to Aberdeen for a job interview.[:)][/quote]Good luck!If you get the job will you have to leave norwich ? [:|][/quote]you better fucking not! but seriously buddy, might you leave Norwich? [:(]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Lol Brendo, are you even old enough to be drinking?I''m flying up to Aberdeen for a job interview.[:)][/quote]Good luck!If you get the job will you have to leave norwich ? [:|][/quote]Thank you.No, its an offshore thing, so I''d stay based in Norwich and just travel to wherever the ship is.I never want to leave Norwich.[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Best of luck with that Morty[Y]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)][/quote]Second this! However, get to bed! [:|]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)][/quote]Second this! However, get to bed! [:|][/quote]You''re not the boss of me, and I still have wine left.And I''m on a youtube roll. Once you get older you''ll realise the delight of rediscovering music videos from 20 or 30 years ago lol.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)][/quote]Second this! However, get to bed! [:|][/quote]You''re not the boss of me, and I still have wine left.And I''m on a youtube roll. Once you get older you''ll realise the delight of rediscovering music videos from 20 or 30 years ago lol.[:)][/quote]I do this all the time. [:D]

[quote user="Roy"][quote user="Brendo "]Morty, you are a lovely man seriously! [:)] However sometimes you can be a cuntttt, no offence, ubt lile when you get all arsey and think you''re o top of the world. however i sill love you! [:)]where you off to big man? [/quote]Wow, you had one can of cider and your pissed, you''re such a rude boy.[/quote]Wow, go die. Love you, really I do. [:)] Excited for tomoror!

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)][/quote]Second this! However, get to bed! [:|][/quote]You''re not the boss of me, and I still have wine left.And I''m on a youtube roll. Once you get older you''ll realise the delight of rediscovering music videos from 20 or 30 years ago lol.[:)][/quote]I do this all the time. [:D][/quote]Get this down your neck then, from the days when it was obligatory to have massive sideys and be smoking a tab in music videos.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySdocMeBW8&feature=fvst

A classic. A pure classic. You aren''t just a pretty face it seems... [:)]Hahaha you beaut :L

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Thank you.[:)][/quote]Second this! However, get to bed! [:|][/quote]You''re not the boss of me, and I still have wine left.And I''m on a youtube roll. Once you get older you''ll realise the delight of rediscovering music videos from 20 or 30 years ago lol.[:)][/quote]I do this all the time. [:D][/quote]Get this down your neck then, from the days when it was obligatory to have massive sideys and be smoking a tab in music videos.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySdocMeBW8&feature=fvst

[/quote]It''s like watching the cast of Life on Mars play some rock and roll.Good luck with the interview.