Sign in to follow this  
Superflash

Re: GET REAL BUDGY'S

Nelson is a thug, wickham is 6 foot 3, but he''s best when the balls at his feet so good luck with knocking him out! Nelson will have his hands full with walters let alone wickham, is you couldnt handle stead last time good luck with wickham!

But you are a boring little boy and its way past ur bedtime................is the crap town forum, that crap you can''t post ur drivel there? or because most  binners can''t read or write?

[quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

[quote user="cosmos67"]Boring,Boring Binner! I must admit he does make me laugh but then most clowns do! esp 1 with 6 fingers[/quote]

That''s funny considering most of the other clubs in the league seem to think Norfolk is inbred country LMFAO

[/quote]

I think you mean county, it''s fine, your from ip******

[quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

Nelson is a thug, wickham is 6 foot 3, but he''s best when the balls at his feet so good luck with knocking him out! Nelson will have his hands full with walters let alone wickham, is you couldnt handle stead last time good luck with wickham!

[/quote]

Wickham is 17, Nelson is 30. Therfore Nelson is a lot stronger than Wickahm, Nelson will destroy him! End of.

"Nelson will have his hands full with walters"Depends who Walters signs for - another rat leaving the sinking shitGetting rather painful having to pay your way for once isn''t it binboy ?No charities to nick from this time I''m afraid - and not much money coming in either if tonight''s attendance at poorman road is anything to go by.3000 less season tickets sold as well - so maybe not everyone from suffolk is a thick, dimwitted farmhand. Some have finally twigged that the club is slipping down the plughole faster than the collapsing counago in the penalty box.

RIPswich

[quote user="Darren Lamb"][quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

[/quote]

Wickham is 17, Nelson is 30. Therfore Nelson is a lot stronger than Wickahm, Nelson will destroy him! End of.

[/quote]Also Nelson is a very commited man and would go all out in a derby

"some Suffolk village is missing their idiot."Christ, you''d have to be going some to qualify for that title !

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Darren Lamb"][quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Nelson is a very commited man and would go all out in a derby
[/quote]

Yep, I can see Holt and Nelson thriving in the Derby.

[quote user="Darren Lamb"][quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK remind me what Wickham''s strike rate was last season?

Now I know he is a talent but please stop kidding yourselves that he will get the goals needed for even the play offs!

What you would pay for a team like Norwich with the likes of Hoolahan, Surman, Chris Martin, Simeon Jackson and of course not forgetting Grant Holt.Its all about jealousy, thats what it is.And for the part where you say Marcus Evans has money, if he has then he would be able to foot the wage bill instead of having to offload people here there and everywhere.Why dont you just go and get a scouting network accross the United Kingdom instead of just Sunderland.

I like the way all the scummers point to their 14-match winless run as a ''blip.''

Let''s face it, you were shit last season, and you will be even shitter this season.

Keano just buys players if they have played for Sunderland or have a connection to Leprechauns. He is a laughing stock, so is your shit town and stadium which has 5,000 empty seats every weekend.

You are living in the past. How long is it since you were in the Premiership? 8 years? Yet every year you claim to be a ''favourite.''

£2.5 million on Norris!!! Prrrfft!

£1.7 million on Priskin!!!

Give me Hoolahan and Holt for about a fifth of those prices any day!

Why bother interacting with such a deluded fan of another team?

He cannot spell let alone interpret the goings-on at his supposedly favorite football club. If he originates from Lowestoft, surely he should be grateful that ex-NCFC talent like Gary Holt & Flem have given his true local side such a useful leg-up.

I suspect further lessons of a footballing nature will be delivered to him throughout the season; in particular the Old Farm derby games as we''ll be well into our stride by then. Expect Meltin'' Mowbray to be in charge by November though! (However I doubt it would make much difference as he has recently trashed West Brom AND Celtic; so he''d be on a rather nice hat-trick should he turn his attentions to Ipswich).

The yellow side of Anglia is incredibly confident nowadays - we really do have good reason to!...