Sign in to follow this  
Superflash

Re: GET REAL BUDGY'S

Im sorry mate cant you read the scoreline on the bottom of my pic, i think it says - IPSWICH TOWN - 5

NORWICH CITY - 0    

[quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

Im sorry mate cant you read the scoreline on the bottom of my pic, i think it says - IPSWICH TOWN - 5

NORWICH CITY - 0    

[/quote]

How many years ago was that?

Typical binner,living in the past.

[quote user="The saint"][quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

NORWICH CITY - 0    

[/quote]

How many years ago was that?

Typical binner,living in the past.[/quote]

just like leeds do aswell

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Andrew surman hardly league one he is more top championship quality unlike sunderland rejects
[/quote]

Wow a 1.2M prem flop like surman is championship top quality, what ever is jon walters then, he''s gotta be in the running the PFA player of the year! hahaha

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Someone call the police, that man is stealing oxygen.[/quote]

He''s also wanted for some burglaries in the area too, Police are hoping to identify him from the tongue-marks left on the patio windows...

Norwich- full of confidence after winning league 1 last year very comfortably, havent lost any of our best players and have replaced the departed players with hungry, quality players, including Surman, who ripped this league apart when he last played in it.

VS

Ipswich- putting all their hopes in Sunderland reserves and a 17 year old. Hmm, im really ctaping myself here. Cya [:D]

Funny that we have managed to be relegated and promoted from the lower leagues yet, in that time  we STILL  are the last team to be in the Premier league! God it must be boring being an Ipshit fan, I guess this must be the only way of getting any entertainment.Oh and 10m rated means nothing, its putting the ball in the back of the net that counts. Cant wait to see that kid get battered by Lord Nelson!

[quote user="ryan1992"]

Norwich- full of confidence after winning league 1 last year very comfortably, havent lost any of our best players and have replaced the departed players with hungry, quality players, including Surman, who ripped this league apart when he last played in it.

VS

Ipswich- putting all their hopes in Sunderland reserves and a 17 year old. Hmm, im really ctaping myself here. Cya [:D]

[/quote]

Cr*ping even!

Half of what you said was sense, then you lost it mate! taking sunderland from the relegation zone to the prem and then keeping them their ''on paper'' is a fantastic acheivement, but because of one poor season he''s now one of the worst, unlike narwich ITFC gives it''s managers time as its the only way you can the best out of a team, 5 managers in 5 seasons and you''ve been relegated and them promoted. I wonder why there you were inconsitant. I dont have to go back to history do i and use the fact we only had 13 managers in our 132 history compared to your +40 managers!

"A comfortable lower-mid table finish" !?!?!, I''m sure that was really the expectation for Roy Keane as he was handed the LARGEST transfer budget in the championship last season?

"If it wasn''t for the 14 match winless run", yeah we''ll just ignore that blip shall we?

"a young team who have started to gell" - you''ve sold 8 and brought in 2 , lets examine them , ex-Sunderland player ,check -Fulop, Irishman ,check- Kenndy.  Admit it if a player doesn''t fit either of those two criteria Keane clearly can''t fool anyone into signing for you.

Marcus Evans'' money has gone, the Keane illusion is shattered, your''e a club in decline !!

Nice to see some rivalry back in the season. I didn''t think I could look forward to the season ahead more.....then along came this Ipswich fan.

Colchester tried the rivalry bit, but it wasn''t the same. Give me a chippy binner any day.

Lambert vs. Keane......lovely!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Nice to see some rivalry back in the season. I didn''t think I could look forward to the season ahead more.....then along came this Ipswich fan. Colchester tried the rivalry bit, but it wasn''t the same. Give me a chippy binner any day. Lambert vs. Keane......lovely![/quote]

Rudolph: Lambert vs. Keane - no competition, surely?

[quote user="Super Alex Mathie"]

Half of what you said was sense, then you lost it mate! taking sunderland from the relegation zone to the prem and then keeping them their ''on paper'' is a fantastic acheivement, but because of one poor season he''s now one of the worst, unlike narwich ITFC gives it''s managers time as its the only way you can the best out of a team, 5 managers in 5 seasons and you''ve been relegated and them promoted. I wonder why there you were inconsitant. I dont have to go back to history do i and use the fact we only had 13 managers in our 132 history compared to your +40 managers!

[/quote]

Well I know who I would have out of Keane and Lambert, and it isn''t Keane! Lets be fair, we gave the likes of Gunn and Roeder plenty of time, anymore and we would be wouldn''t even be having this conversation. In Lambert we have an awesome manager, a manager who all us Norwich fans love, as for Keane, you must be the only one who seems to still like him.

Half of what I said was me being nice, the other half was me being realistic. If Keane is at scum by October I will be very suprised.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

"A comfortable lower-mid table finish" !?!?!, I''m sure that was really the expectation for Roy Keane as he was handed the LARGEST transfer budget in the championship last season?

"If it wasn''t for the 14 match winless run", yeah we''ll just ignore that blip shall we?

"a young team who have started to gell" - you''ve sold 8 and brought in 2 , lets examine them , ex-Sunderland player ,check -Fulop, Irishman ,check- Kenndy.  Admit it if a player doesn''t fit either of those two criteria Keane clearly can''t fool anyone into signing for you.

Marcus Evans'' money has gone, the Keane illusion is shattered, your''e a club in decline !!

[/quote]

Marcus Evens'' money has very evidently not gone! the chopra deal isnt being hindered by the fee but the fact we have so many of magiltons high wage earners, why was garvan aloud to leave for 200K when 2 years ago we wanted 2M for him? The books needed balancing and the club needed to be more financial viable on a weekly basis before any big money moves are made. and how many of the 8 who have left were first team regulars? I think you will find Ed Upson and Liam Trotter didn''t play too many games last year!

The 14 game winless start was a freak, our 2nd half of the season was the 5th best in the league which not only proves the start was a freak but the league position was not a fair reflection of the team perfomances. And to the guy who said nelson''s gunna smash wickham, I''v seen lorries turn quicker than nelson! hows his back passing going btw, looked good last i saw it LMFAO

The dream is very still alive and the club is anything but indecline! just wait till next may and we''ll see whos higher in the league boys!

"Super Alex Mathie"Half of what you said was sense, then you lost it mate! taking sunderland from the relegation zone to the prem and then keeping them their ''on paper'' is a fantastic acheivement, but because of one poor season he''s now one of the worst, unlike narwich ITFC gives it''s managers time as its the only way you can the best out of a team, 5 managers in 5 seasons and you''ve been relegated and them promoted. I wonder why there you were inconsitant. I dont have to go back to history do i and use the fact we only had 13 managers in our 132 history compared to your +40 managers!

Firstly, I doubt he''d be your MATE.

Secondly, Rabid Roy was given a fair few million pounds to spend in order to achieve promotion. He got found out in the Premiership and was relegated as a result. Things then got worse for him when he joined the scum and again he has proved his ability by failing in a big way.

No one can deny you have a very, very good squad on paperThat''s hilarious. That supposedly very good squad struggled to avoid relegation last season and now with 15 of them gone and a further five unwanted and up for sale it becomes a very, very good squad. If those 5 leave poorman rd then the paupers have about a dozen senior professionals, with no prospect of any other players coming in. Wow ! What a squad !

Your Mum says its time for bed, she''s wearing that sexy negligee that you like.[:)]

[quote user="Super Alex Mathie"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Marcus Evens'' money has very evidently not gone! the chopra deal isnt being hindered by the fee but the fact we have so many of magiltons high wage earners, why was garvan aloud to leave for 200K when 2 years ago we wanted 2M for him? The books needed balancing and the club needed to be more financial viable on a weekly basis before any big money moves are made. and how many of the 8 who have left were first team regulars? I think you will find Ed Upson and Liam Trotter didn''t play too many games last year!

The 14 game winless start was a freak, our 2nd half of the season was the 5th best in the league which not only proves the start was a freak but the league position was not a fair reflection of the team perfomances. And to the guy who said nelson''s gunna smash wickham, I''v seen lorries turn quicker than nelson! hows his back passing going btw, looked good last i saw it LMFAO

The dream is very still alive and the club is anything but indecline! just wait till next may and we''ll see whos higher in the league boys!

[/quote]

Lets see how Wickham reacts when Nelson gives him the same treatment as he did to Becchio, where he knocked him out cold!

[quote user="cosmos67"]Boring,Boring Binner! I must admit he does make me laugh but then most clowns do! esp 1 with 6 fingers[/quote]

That''s funny considering most of the other clubs in the league seem to think Norfolk is inbred country LMFAO