Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

norwich game on sky in leeds???

i am in leeds at the mo and just wondering is their any pubs up here that will be showing it up here and any fans meeting up??

There are no other games on Sky so it should be shown fairly widely.

I watched many a game in the Original Oak in Headingley during our play-off season, 2001 - 2002 I think.

Ahhh Uni days, why did reality have to come along and burst my student bubble!

[quote user="vendy18"]i am in leeds at the mo and just wondering is their any pubs up here that will be showing it up here and any fans meeting up??[/quote]Cor, you''re a brave man.

If there`s rugby league on sky and it`s Leeds then you`ve got no chance of seeing Norwich

This would be the same Headingley that some poor soul got attacked and murdered by a fellow England "fan" outside the Skyrack pub opposite the Oak, minutes after the USA v England opening world cup game. I wear my City shirt with pride around Leeds all the time - but never whlist out drinking on an evening. Far too many Neanderthals around.I will be watching from the sofa on Friday in LS13!

Hmmmm in not so sure he was a ''poor soul'' to be fair! Sounds like he was the one that started the trouble, the Police wanted to hear the ''attackers'' story!

FYI Leeds Rhinos are playing Saturday lunch time, so no chance of the egg chasing on the screens

I''m in Leeds this weekend - fancy a few of us meeting up?  Was thinking town rather than Headingley but don''t mind really... will have a few mates along who are (non hooligan) Leeds fans.  Would be better crack watching if there''s a few of us.

I''ll probably be watching it in the Royal Oak in Headingley with my brother (who is also a non violent leeds fan)

Would be a first for me to watch a match in Leeds with another Norwich fan there!!

Gutted to be working through the game otherwise it would have been nice to meet some fellow Canary fans up here in enemy territory.

[quote user="Phyxius"]Gutted to be working through the game otherwise it would have been nice to meet some fellow Canary fans up here in enemy territory.[/quote]Is the citrus bar pool place still in Headingley (it was above a restaurant on the street that starts with Natwest on the corner and leading up to Headlingley Taps)? During my exile in Leeds we used to watch all televised prem games there and any of the Norwich televised away games (I still came to all home games).