Sign in to follow this  
dezmondo18

Jackson

Don''t no if any1 else noticed not only does this guy have pace , great touch he somehow and I mean somehow challenges and seems to win most of his headers against big defenders. Looks quality already see him an chrissy up front for most of the season I can see holt being out abut due to injury hope not but either for once I''m confident that whoever starts can score :)

Maybe you could re-assemble those random words into a few coherent sentences, perhaps ?

haha, looked quality against newcastle. Just lacking match fitness but its going to be a tough decision to pick from Jackson, Martin and Holt

" give your opinion on what I said maybe ? "err, that was my point, it was my opinion on what you wroteperhaps you could rewrite it in English

you can clearly read what i wrote ,so im not gonna argue with you comment or dont im not bothered.But it does appear people are more intrested in picking holes instead of having a actual opinion on what people write

[quote user="dezmondo18"]you can clearly read what i wrote ,so im not gonna argue with you comment or dont im not bothered.

But it does appear people are more intrested in picking holes instead of having a actual opinion on what people write
[/quote]

This looks like a text message on a 10 year old''s mobile phone who has been bunking his english lessons for the last 6 months.I lost the will to live after 6 grammar and spelling mistakes.Not bad for a 2 line post.

It does appear dezmondo we have our selfs a little gem possibly!! hopefully!! It also appears that some people on here are more worried about spellings and grammer than a footy issue, this is a footy forum not a school!!! so those people can get with the programme or jog on!!! We are all different and i for one was more interested in the 2 girls sat in front of me in english than what the teacher was on about so sue me !!!

" this is a footy forum"yes we know, it''s also not puzzle corner where we have to decipher gibberish"people can get with the programme or jog on"does anyone actually use such twaddle in everyday speech ?

ps I think the clue might be in the location of the latter kid

Dosen''t one  have a log fire one should be sat in front off with ones pipe and slippers old chap ? spiffing !!!

If your so special name the 6 spelling mistakes ? anyway back to the footy , was quite suprised by the size of jackson looks quite stocky .Different player to earnshaw but one who i feel will have the same impact. 20+ goals im going forOTBC 

The guy comes on here, full of enthusiasm for the new season , and all some of you can do is moan about his grammar, you must have f**king boring lives.

[quote user="supercol"]The guy comes on here, full of enthusiasm for the new season , and all some of you can do is moan about his grammar, you must have f**king boring lives.[/quote]

well said!!!!!!!!

I''m normally a real stickler for grammar and spelling, but this is only the Pink''Un and if you seriously can''t read his post with understanding what he''s saying, maybe you''re the ones who need to go back to school. I think he makes some interesting points and observations - I too was more impressed by Jackson than I thought I''d be (but the proof will be in the league games, of course).

[quote user="supercol"]The guy comes on here, full of enthusiasm for the new season , and all some of you can do is moan about his grammar, you must have f**king boring lives.[/quote]

Boring ,when we have such clever cryptograms to decipher.

I think he did very well for a seven year old, we should all sing his praises and hope he continues in this vein for all our enlightenment.

[quote user="dezmondo18"]you can clearly read what i wrote ,so im not gonna argue with you comment or dont im not bothered.

But it does appear people are more intrested in picking holes instead of having a actual opinion on what people write
[/quote]

1)Sentences start with a capital letter.....Y not y.

2) "what i wrote" incorrect grammar,should be "what i have written".

3)im should be i''m or i am.

4)gonna should be going to.

5) you should be your.

6)dont im should read don''t i''m or do not i am.

7)Sentences do not start with but.

8)Incorrect spelling of intrested,i take it you mean interested?

9)Words starting with a vowel do not have "a" before them,it should be "an" as in "an actual"

10)Finally sentences end in a full stop.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I''m normally a real stickler for grammar and spelling, but this is only the Pink''Un and if you seriously can''t read his post withOUT understanding what he''s saying, maybe you''re the ones who need to go back to school. I think he makes some interesting points and observations - I too was more impressed by Jackson than I thought I''d be (but the proof will be in the league games, of course). [/quote]Oh the irony! [:$]You knew what I meant.

What can I say I love Norwich but openly admit my grammar is shit lol but hey it''s a Norwich forum and Norwich is my pasion so I''d rather talk about that than argue.

What did you think of the new keepy ruddy? Looks solid enough for me.

[quote user="thumb180"]

well said!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Oh wonderful,the i cannot communicate without using obscene language brigade have arrived to held a hand.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

1)Sentences start with a capital letter.....Y not y.

2) "what i wrote" incorrect grammar,should be "what i have written".

3)im should be i''m or i am.

4)gonna should be going to.

5) you should be your.

6)dont im should read don''t i''m or do not i am.

7)Sentences do not start with but.

8)Incorrect spelling of intrested,i take it you mean interested?

9)Words starting with a vowel do not have "a" before them,it should be "an" as in "an actual"

10)Finally sentences end in a full stop.

[/quote]

OMG...... You clearly have nothing better to do!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="thumb180"]

well said!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Oh wonderful,the i cannot communicate without using obscene language brigade have arrived to held a hand.

[/quote]

Held should be lend.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="thumb180"]

well said!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Think you need to get a life if, you can not see the points, the poor lad was trying to make.Now you need to get off his back, Mr PC.

I can communicate without using obscene language thank you, all I was doing was sticking up for someone who has obviously a passion for NCFC, and he did make valid points.

[quote user="dezmondo18"]Don''t no if any1 else noticed not only does this guy have pace , great touch he somehow and I mean somehow challenges and seems to win most of his headers against big defenders. Looks quality already see him an chrissy up front for most of the season I can see holt being out abut due to injury hope not but either for once I''m confident that whoever starts can score :)[/quote]

I saw him at Stevenage,and wasn''t impressed on first viewing.I put it down to first night nerves/rustiness and after reading a few reports about him i am glad i did.Let''s see how much he improves and if he can gel with Martin.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="thumb180"]

well said!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think you need to get a life if, you can not see the points, the poor lad was trying to make.
Now you need to get off his back, Mr PC.
[/quote]

[Y]Seconded.It''s not as if the guy was trolling,just giving an opinion.Now back to the thread.....

[quote user="dezmondo18"]What can I say I love Norwich but openly admit my grammar is shit lol but hey it''s a Norwich forum and Norwich is my pasion so I''d rather talk about that than argue. What did you think of the new keepy ruddy? Looks solid enough for me.[/quote]

I am sure everyone appreciates your enthusiasm BUT you are printing your thoughts on an open forum, I assume, for many to read.

Would it not be better to make sure that at least the words make sense? Spelling mistakes, we all make them BUT try and make posts intelligible then the debate will be about the subject NOT the rubbish!![;)]

Well my grammar ain''t going to change anytime soon so I''d appreciate the few who have a problem with it, do just as you say and just talk about the subject, not every is as competent as others , people have different skill levels and languages and guess what people get on with it please do the same at the end of the day we all bleed yellow :).