Sign in to follow this  
kelvyn18

Good Luck

Hey guys, i''m a Birmingham City fan and would just like to wish you good luck in the championship this season and hope to see you in the prem next season (hopefully we stay up). You are some of the nicest fans I have had the pleasure to meet.

[quote user="nevermind"]Thanks, I think you might stay up

Blackpool are sure to go down as are WBA[/quote]Bham easily stay up!  Cheers mate, same to you soo! [:)]

and to you .

i still have fond memories of the play-off final with you guys ,and how much of a good day it was .

even though it was my birthday and we lost ,and got a parking ticket ...!!!!

all the best for next season .

Goin'' down with the blackpool, down with the blackpool [8]!!

Joking, you seem to have a quality manager and a strong squad. You should be fine in mid table

Don''t see Birmingham having too many problems staying up next season-getting a good squad together and an outstanding manager. N''Zogbia would be an excellent signing if you can get him.

Top 10 in all likelihood. Good luck to you as well.

Thanks not a lot of people think that shame what a few idiots can do, hope we get you in the cup so i can come down to carrow road.

I apreciated the credit you gave our stewards when we played you in the championship, It was in the programme, i thought that was great to send a letter in giving credit to our stewards

[quote user="kelvyn18"]Thanks not a lot of people think that shame what a few idiots can do, hope we get you in the cup so i can come down to carrow road.

I apreciated the credit you gave our stewards when we played you in the championship, It was in the programme, i thought that was great to send a letter in giving credit to our stewards[/quote]

By the way when i wrote this i was trying to reply to the post above my previous post, i''m not calling you idiots in case a few of you took it the wrong way.