Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Danger Beware

There is a peril that has attacked the Pinkun message board. Not a detectable virus that any known anti virus software or spam blocker can withstand.

It works by steadily reducing you and your PC''s will to function!(in some cases even to live)

Proliferates accross the whole spectrum of topics, without exclusion. A typical virus that has nothing to give but takes and feeds rubbish to the host.Nibbles steadily away a small piece at a time but attacking every nerve.Sometimes hitting many times a second.

At one time the "Yellow Peril" referred to the Chinese Communists but not know and not on this board.

I can reveal that this massive pest is.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The fruit the fruuuuuuuuit .

One line answer.....another post clocked.....just a lol.....another post clocked......just insert a smiley.....another post clocked......one line answer.....another post clocked......quick lol.....another post clocked......insert a smiley with a lol......another post clocked.....quick lol....another post clocked......insert a piccy......another post clocked......start loads of message topics......loads of posts clocked......insert a smiley.....another post clocked......one line answer.....another post clocked.......ad infinitum......another post clocked......lol.....another.............

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

One line answer.....another post clocked.....just a lol.....another post clocked......just insert a smiley.....another post clocked......one line answer.....another post clocked......quick lol.....another post clocked......insert a smiley with a lol......another post clocked.....quick lol....another post clocked......insert a piccy......another post clocked......start loads of message topics......loads of posts clocked......insert a smiley.....another post clocked......one line answer.....another post clocked.......ad infinitum......another post clocked......lol.....another.............

[/quote]

Reply to this......another post clocked......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Oh God Mello you have caught it as well!!!!! Sob Sob

The only cure I have found is a very LARGE glass of Glayva and shouting at the MRS (making sure she is out of ear shot).

I have noticed on the Gillingham Carling Cup thread that the virus has booked a holiday and will be away next week.Knowing our luck the hotel will have internet connection[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I have noticed on the Gillingham Carling Cup thread that the virus has booked a holiday and will be away next week.Knowing our luck the hotel will have internet connection[:D][/quote]

iphone+mobile internet= no holiday for us[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I have noticed on the Gillingham Carling Cup thread that the virus has booked a holiday and will be away next week.Knowing our luck the hotel will have internet connection[:D][/quote]

Let''s just hope it also has a blender......

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/banana.jpg[/IMG]

why is everyone picking on Nana?I quite like some of his posts, you have to remember he`s only 16. I know he posts on here more times than is good for him but he gets some of you lot goingI`m gonna start a facebook campaign (stop picking on the Nana)....................... no not really

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I''ll Have to pop down to pc world and get the bet virus detection software!![/quote]

Good idea. No hurry. Take as long as you like.

Were in a caravan.....there is hope for the pinkun.

Nana dear boy, can you calm it down a little please? You''re flooding the messageboard. Go and enjoy the sunshine for a bit.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Im flodding the message board, well thats no good as i cant swim....I''ll go out for the day and learn to swin and come back tonight [y]

[/quote]Good lad. Keep up the spamming and I''ll have no other option than to put you on the naughty step for a few weeks.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Were in a caravan.....there is hope for the pinkun.

[/quote]

Hope you have a family of eight...........enjoy.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Im flodding the message board, well thats no good as i cant swim....I''ll go out for the day and learn to swin and come back tonight [y]

[/quote]

Good lad. Keep up the spamming and I''ll have no other option than to put you on the naughty step for a few weeks.
[/quote]

Oh no, you cant do that.....oh my mate (yeah i have 1 [y]) just rang looks like im going out. With me being out, wont the message board get boring though...? [:P]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]With me being out, wont the message board get boring though...? [:P][/quote]No.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]
With me being out, wont the message board get boring though...?
[:P][/quote]

No.
[/quote]

wrong answer ....[:''(]

Now going out........bye!!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I am a Banana"]With me being out, wont the message board get boring though...? [:P][/quote]No.[/quote] [:D]

Oi! Since when did this site start persicuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

Sorry, but I like nana. [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/hug.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persicuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]You obviously miss 90% of his crap [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persi cuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]

Is this a jewish thing?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You obviously miss 90% of his crap [:P]
[/quote]Any thread which singles out individual posters on here for ridicule is bullying, nasty and juvinile imo.

And public threats by mods don''t help much either, thats what PM''s are for.

I hate the pack mentality of it.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Oi! Since when did this site start persi cuting the little guy? even the staff are doing it now!

[/quote]

Is this a jewish thing?

[/quote]Altering quotes now Mr B? [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/nono.gif[/img]