Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Let's model ourselves on Charlton!

Today Charlton got their fans to turn up at the Valley with buckets and sponges and clean the seats.  All the fans who turned up got a free ticket.

Well done them [Y]

What a waste, I bet one bloke could have gone round and done them all in a day. They''d only need to do 10,000 of them anyway [:P].However, it''s obviously a way to attract new fans with free tickets and bring in people who will buy food and drinks from the ground, so probably a good move.

When the Jehova Witnesses held their annual ''do'' at Carrow Road the other week they spent the previous weekend getting everything ready which included cleaning the ground!

So next time they come knocking on your door, be nice to them!!

The Jehova witnesses cleaned the ground the weekend before they hired it for their annual convention!

Nice work from Mcnasty - hiring out the stadium and getting it cleaned up as well!

So next time they come knocking on your door don''t moan!

You`ve got to hand it to McNasty he`s a proper business type, knows where there is a quid or two to be made.Now I`ll e-mail him a suggest Flasks and Morrisons pies be banned [:D]

Given my ''appendage'' I would rather be concerned about someone trying to spot if I was trying to smuggle a flask into the ground.

We couldn''t do this because we would have more than 4k people turn up and very few would be season ticket holders and there wouldn''t be enough spare seats. and the club would lose money that we cant afford to do...

We did something similar a few months back IIRC. Instead of cleaning, it was painting the interior of the city stand.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]We couldn''t do this because we would have more than 4k people turn up and very few would be season ticket holders and there wouldn''t be enough spare seats. and the club would lose money that we cant afford to do...[/quote]

Not if they charge a £1 for a bucket and another £1 for a sponge.....and another £1 for warm water....but only 50p for a squirt of soap....

4.000 x £3.50 = (I''ll let you work that one out)....It''s not a bad amount of cash raised for letting fans get the Carra Cleaning Experience...

[quote user="morty"]Yuck, cleaning old lady fart smell off seats.

No thanks.
[/quote]

It''s Ok.....Nutless licks clean, the major-shareholder ones and a few others that surround them in the Director''s Box....Apparently, even whilst they''re still sat on them....

He also scrapes the board-room bog pans with his teeth and nails (that''s rich food for you, takes some shiftin'')....Now there''s loyalty. 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="morty"]Yuck, cleaning old lady fart smell off seats.No thanks.[/quote]

It''s Ok.....Nutless licks clean, the major-shareholder ones and a few others that surround them in the Director''s Box....Apparently, even whilst they''re still sat on them....

He also scrapes the board-room bog pans with his teeth and nails (that''s rich food for you, takes some shiftin'')....Now there''s loyalty. 

[/quote]You''re a sick, sick man.[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

No thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re a sick, sick man.

[:(]
[/quote]

Nope, fit as a butcher''s dog me....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

No thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NorthernCock.jpg Northern cock picture by bobthefireman_2007

[quote user="City1st"]Given my ''appendage'' I would rather be concerned about someone trying to spot if I was trying to smuggle a flask into the ground.

[/quote]

It`s just a shame for you it`s attached to your forehead.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

No thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NorthernCock.jpg Northern cock picture by bobthefireman_2007

[/quote]

....   [8]"Diddle ding ding ding ding ding ding ding"....[8]

Mello,knowing your sense of humour, wasn''t Jim Dales character in Carry on Cowboy a sanitary "inspector" called Marshall P. Nutt

Strange!![;)]