Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Can I watch the Norwich Game from a Submarine?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

Best reception anchored off Skye.

Scottish connection so vision great but sound sometimes garbled so take a herring aid.

[/quote]TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."[/quote]

I suspect that Gerry Rafferty would be extremely honoured to have his work mistaken for that of Mr Zimmerman!!

[/quote]Dear god, that really IS embarrassing![:$] And there was me upbraiding Smudger for some trivial inaccuracies to do with mere football.[:S] What was I thinking? Possibly some weird subconscious connection between "Stuck inside of  Mobile with the Memphis blues again", "It''s just a ragged clown behind" and "''There must be some way out of here'' said the joker to the thief." saickl and

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

Scottish connection so vision great but sound sometimes garbled so take a herring aid.

[/quote]

TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:

"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.
Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."

[/quote]

I suspect that Gerry Rafferty would be extremely honoured to have his work mistaken for that of Mr Zimmerman!!

[/quote]

Dear god, that really IS embarrassing![:$] And there was me upbraiding Smudger for some trivial inaccuracies to do with mere football.[:S] What was I thinking? Possibly some weird subconscious connection between "Stuck inside of  Mobile with the Memphis blues again", "It''s just a ragged clown behind" and "''There must be some way out of here'' said the joker to the thief."

saickl and
[/quote]

An understandable mistake, given that the club was starting to resemble Desolation Row a year or so back![;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:

"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.
Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear god, that really IS embarrassing![:$] And there was me upbraiding Smudger for some trivial inaccuracies to do with mere football.[:S] What was I thinking? Possibly some weird subconscious connection between "Stuck inside of  Mobile with the Memphis blues again", "It''s just a ragged clown behind" and "''There must be some way out of here'' said the joker to the thief."

saickl and
[/quote]

It''s great to have a very knowledgeable team round you to spot these things PC. Keeps everyone on their toes[;)]

Just a small point on one of your posts to Smudger, Doncaster or Roger MUST have still been on the board or their decision ref BG would have not been cosher would it! Just playing with dates/times etc.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear god, that really IS embarrassing![:$] And there was me upbraiding Smudger for some trivial inaccuracies to do with mere football.[:S] What was I thinking? Possibly some weird subconscious connection between "Stuck inside of  Mobile with the Memphis blues again", "It''s just a ragged clown behind" and "''There must be some way out of here'' said the joker to the thief."saickl and[/quote]

It''s great to have a very knowledgeable team round you to spot these things PC. Keeps everyone on their toes[;)]

Just a small point on one of your posts to Smudger, Doncaster or Roger MUST have still been on the board or their decision ref BG would have not been cosher would it! Just playing with dates/times etc.

[/quote]Oh indeed, TB. I am as abashed as I am grateful to Beau. As to your Smudger point, there is no dispute about his. Doncaster was still technically a director for a while because you need four on a board. But what Smudger said was this:"Neil Doncaster was not sacked immediately after relegation at all.  At

last years Club open day he was earmarking his plans for consolidation

in Div 3 in front of approx 500 or so witnesses at a forum in the Top of

the Terrace.  He continued to head up the board for many weeks until

the St Andrews Hall Meeting and his resignation/sacking shortly

afterwards.  Even then he played a role until McNally, Bowkett & Co

could be brought on board and had a casting vote in the stupid decision

which would have sealed our fate in the 3rd tier for another season by

helping to appoint Gunny as manager."And that post is just plain wrong in pretty much every respect. Chronologically and otherwise. As wrong as me confusing Rafferty and Dylan.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Why not torpedo this idea?[/quote]Has to happen sonar or later  [:$][/quote]

How ever the (Depth) Charges will be costly

[/quote]Water response that was!

If Sky decide to show our away game at Crystal Palace on Boxing Day.....And I watch that game from a submarine in dock.....

It''ll then be The Eagles.....and ''Life in the Faslane''.....

"I thang you!"