Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Can I watch the Norwich Game from a Submarine?

Luckily it''s a yellow submarine, LOL LOL LOL LOL.But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Luckily it''s a yellow submarine, LOL LOL LOL LOL.But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?[/quote]Been getting enough sleep at the moment Chopsy? You seem slightly...... Irritable.......[{]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Luckily it''s a yellow submarine, LOL LOL LOL LOL.

But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?

[/quote]If you can get the online Sky player underwater Mr C, then yes, you can watch on a sub.

But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?

[/quote]

Why not steer the sub into a stream? As I understand it you can then watch the game for free.....

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Luckily it''s a yellow submarine, LOL LOL LOL LOL.But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?[/quote]

Why not steer the sub into a stream? As I understand it you can then watch the game for free.....

[/quote]Very good Beau! [Y]

Probably not but you can get a cracking reception from the top of Everest, apparently all the pubs up there are showing it

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Luckily it''s a yellow submarine, LOL LOL LOL LOL.But can I get Sky on this submarine or do I need to dock at a port, and can anyone recommend a port that might have a pub which has freaking Sky Sports, for the love of christ?[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, what a spiffing plan.There''s that stream - I think it''s called the Wensum - which runs right by the ground. When you get there simply up periscope and you''re right with the action. It''s subscription-free too!!Could go pear-shaped if your ''scope isn''t long enough to peer over the roof so I''m hoping yours is a big one...... 

[/quote]

Why bother with Sky or docking at a port Mister C? Just stay under water,there is plenty of football to watch down there as i am told there are twenty thousand leagues under the sea!![:P]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Yes, what a spiffing plan.There''s that stream - I think it''s called the Wensum - which runs right by the ground. When you get there simply up periscope and you''re right with the action. It''s subscription-free too!!Could go pear-shaped if your ''scope isn''t long enough to peer over the roof so I''m hoping yours is a big one...... [/quote]Mr C is forever bragging about the length of his periscope

Well sorry if i''m stood here looking a bit stern at you all, but you''ve gone a bit overboard with these puns, I mean, to start with you''ve really pushed the boat out, but then towards the end of the thread you''ve been like fish out of water, really guys, reading this has taken the wind right out of my sails.

Sorry.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]Why not torpedo this idea?[/quote]

Has to happen sonar or later  [:$]
[/quote]

How ever the (Depth) Charges will be costly

This baffles me and I''m feeling slightly adrift here, it''s all aweigh above my head? 

Not really wishing to dive in (and surface to say), I''ve really trident and trident to fathom out what this thread is actually all about? To me, it still doesn''t matelot of sense?.....

And damn and ballast.....I''m still scuppered?

Is this all utter bilge - or am I just out of my depth?

Best reception anchored off Skye.

Scottish connection so vision great but sound sometimes garbled so take a herring aid.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Scottish connection so vision great but sound sometimes garbled so take a herring aid.

[/quote]TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

TB, I think in view of the latest farming news you need to change your Dylan quote:

"Clones to the left of me, mutants to the right.
Here I am stuck in the middle with ewe."

[/quote]

I suspect that Gerry Rafferty would be extremely honoured to have his work mistaken for that of Mr Zimmerman!!