Sign in to follow this  
MC Fearfull

Season Ticket

[quote user="3gamemarch"]My friend who isnt great in the whole ticket department, still hasnt renued his season ticketm can he still do it ?[/quote]0844 826 1902 is the ticket office phone number.

[quote user="3gamemarch"]I knoq but i thought the place was still under his name like reserved. is it not?[/quote]no.. thats what deadlines are for. if he didnt hit the deadline he loses the seat.Super memberships are £17 for a season and you can book tickets 1 monht in advance. either that or become a steward, £21 a game paid, you keep an eye on the crowd but get to see some of the game. you need to be over 18 to do it though.

Nah he isnt a scummer but i must say a bit of a fairweather fan,he didnt pledge his saterdays to norwich but instead did other things some times, not a shame though because now he wont b dumped for me to take to games :)

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]**find** god damn long nails [:D][/quote]

Why not get Bonney to type, Dave?

[/quote]

It is Bonney lmfao, dave with long painted nails, there''s a thought hahaha

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You coming for a beer pre / post match on Friday? All the groovy people will be in The Nelson.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You coming for a beer pre / post match on Friday? All the groovy people will be in The Nelson.

[:)]
[/quote]

We are venturing into Yellows Morts after my wonderful man has taken me clothes shopping for our cruise at the end of the month

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You coming for a beer pre / post match on Friday? All the groovy people will be in The Nelson.[:)][/quote]

We are venturing into Yellows Morts after my wonderful man has taken me clothes shopping for our cruise at the end of the month

[/quote]Not been in there for ages, is it still heaving pre match?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You coming for a beer pre / post match on Friday? All the groovy people will be in The Nelson.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not been in there for ages, is it still heaving pre match?
[/quote]

Last time we were in there it wasn''t actually too bad.  We will get there early I would imagine as we will both need a sit down after dragging round the shops all day hahaha

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="3gamemarch"]I knoq but i thought the place was still under his name like reserved. is it not?[/quote]no.. thats what deadlines are for. if he didnt hit the deadline he loses the seat.Super memberships are £17 for a season and you can book tickets 1 monht in advance. either that or become a steward, £21 a game paid, you keep an eye on the crowd but get to see some of the game. you need to be over 18 to do it though.[/quote]21 quid to watch the game? how do you become a steward? :D