Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Carling Cup tie against Gillingham

Just wandered how many of you are going to the Carling Cup Tie at home to Gillingham next midweek?I am at St Holder and got my seat booked up a week or two back. £12 is an acceptable price, and £1 for Under 16''s is good.Hopefully we will see a good crowd in, I think something like 18K.Would like to see Jackson play in this one, against his old side. I''m assuming Cody can''t play for them, as he''s only on loan.

I just actually ordered tickets online about 20 minutes ago.Doesn''t look like they have sold very many yet!

Got to miss it due to work [:(] I''ve already twisted my boss''s arm to allow me to swap shifts so i can go Friday night and don''t want to push my luck for the Gill''s game, as im only on trial at the minute! Hopefully we get to the next round and i''ll try to go to that!

Call be a part-timer if you like, but can''t justify a half day at work and a 250 mile round journey for this one!  I have however just booked off time and train tickets for the two midweek home matches this side of Christmas!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Call be a part-timer if you like, but can''t justify a half day at work and a 250 mile round journey for this one!  I have however just booked off time and train tickets for the two midweek home matches this side of Christmas![/quote]

Part timer! :P

I got my tickets automatically [:D] (its all academic really, since i don''t pay for them anyway [:D] i probably could/should do now i''m 18......but oh well)

I''ve got my tickets.  I know in the Carling cup you can play weaker teams but why don''t some people like going to them?  Just out of interest...

the big teams dont take it "seriously" yet its always a big team that wins it! i like the Carling cup as its a route to europe, a trip to Wembley and money for the winning team.

Lucky for u nana, im missing 3 league matches [:''(]

Can u even pick up radio norfolk commentary abroad?

And remember N&P is nothing without me !

Nothing with me aswell to be honest...

[quote user="KING OF NP"]

[/quote]Lol, what do you think?[:D]

Dont know , thats why i asked?

DAB or canaries player?

[/quote]They aren''t allowed to broadcast games on the Radio Norfolk website, I guess Canaries player maybe, but you would have to subscribe.

DAB or canaries player?

[/quote]I listened to a couple of games in America last season on Canaries Player, that should work for you.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KING OF NP"]

DAB or canaries player?

[/quote]They aren''t allowed to broadcast games on the Radio Norfolk website, I guess Canaries player maybe, but you would have to subscribe.[/quote]Does anyone actually do that though?

Yeah I have tickets..would be nice to see Jackson play against is old cup and a good opportunity for Holt to get some more match fitness if he doesn''t play much Friday

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KING OF NP"]

[/quote]

Lol, what do you think?

[:D]
[/quote]

you need a 900 ft long antenna with an inverted Dipole and an A13 transmitter, and plenty of heat from the sun to help boost it from the ionosphere, If that don''t work ? 

Purely from a funds perspective, I''m going to have to give this one a miss. Trying to save the pennies a bit, and when it comes down to say, the Watford game or the Gillingham game it''s a no brainer. Will still listen out on radio Norfolk though.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Booked a holiday just a few days ago and im away for that game. Oh well I dont miss any league games [y][/quote]

It won''t be the same without you Banana [:)], Are you going abroad for some sunshine?

I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

Anyone else moving seats for this one? Trying different areas of the ground? Would be interesting to see the game from other fans perspectives. Anyone trying out the City Stand [:^)] Maybe near the dug-outs......

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m going to this but deserting the Barclay to sit in the Jarrold with my kids and 3 of the grandkids. I always go to the early rounds of the Carling Cup but haven''t been to the later rounds for quite sometime[:O] Always used to though back when I was a lad[;)]

Anyone else moving seats for this one? Trying different areas of the ground? Would be interesting to see the game from other fans perspectives. Anyone trying out the City Stand [:^)] Maybe near the dug-outs......

[;)]

[/quote]I''m in the south stand for this one, block K.[Y]

[;)]

[/quote]the early rounds are always fantastic! i can remember about 10 years ago we drew 3-3 with Blackpool, Iwan hit the bar from a penalty and Daryl Sutch scythed down one of the players near the corner flag which led to a mass brawl!

Not many tickets sold yet despite the cheap prices!

After all the price increases and other money saving ventures the club has pulled on us in recent weeks, fans should take advantage of these cheap prices cause it looks like they won''t be regular thing?

[;)]

[/quote]

You will not get Row B 101 as you well know Nutty[;)]