Sign in to follow this  
emmaroyds

letter from McNasty

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

The Chief Exec and the new Chairman are fortunate in the fact that the crowds were healthy, well before they arrived on the scene....It might have been a different kettle of fish if we were only attracting 12 to 15,000 and that they had to also address and boost and increase a flagging fan-base; as well as the floundering finances and the other NCFC business problems.

We do have to be cruel to be kind to drag ourselves out of the morbid money mire that we''ve been drawn into, and I think that the large majority of the support do accept the cut and thrust way that the CE and Mr Bowkett have gone about their business - and that the price increases are a necessary and ruthless requirement, if we want to create a stable platform for the future of the club.

But the board must also accept that Norfolk isn''t a high wage earning County - and that the tolerant and unwavering fans loyalty with their disposable income, will at some stage reach a point where something has gotta give.....Will it be their loyalty or their disposable income....

[/quote]
That is the first post of yours I have ever read and agreed with!
[/quote]

Bovvered?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BA"][quote user="The Lucky Nine"]"I love you David McNally - the saviour of Norwich City Football Club xxxxx" - I am going to be one of the first to say it, but I think we will be throughly sick of him come the end of the season judging by some of the things that are starting to leak out of Carrow Road in recent weeks.[/quote] Not sure about that but the Fulham fans called him McNumpty for a reason .... the adulation here does seem very odd. He dumped Fulham like a hot potato when he thought he was off to the Arse, so loyalty is not a priority one suspects He''ll drive prices up and cut staff to the bone. If thats what you all want, you''ve got your man Enjoy[/quote]

What I want is a football club run like a business, not like some family Punch and Judy show on the seafront in Margate.  I think McNally can deliver that, or at least can deliver more of that than Doomcaster ever could.

We need to reduce our enormous debt and stop wasting money, and if McNally and co can do that then good on them.

[/quote]

Very, very well put.