Sign in to follow this  
newboy

most expensive season tickets from all 92 clubs

This has been compiled by 442,

1, Arsenal       £1825

2, Spurs          £1695

3, Chelsea       £1210

4,Ipswich        £1001

The forth most expensive season ticket in the country, £70 more than the priciest year-round seat at old trafford, is in block D of the Cobbold stand at Ipswich Town. When asked what you get for this the lady at the box office said "well you get the best view and more leg room!"....... Brilliant

Norwich sit at number 28 at £519

I saw it.......they were an extra £40 odd quid more than the most expensive season ticket at Man U

Do you reckon its Mrs Binners seat?  Maybe she gives the ticket office manager sexual favours in return for a discount?

Then again look at it another way, when they get a 20000 crowd they actually make close on twice as much money as we do at 26000 assuming the same price difference all over the ground. Would like to know their kids prices. In a way we are the mugs selling our tickets to cheap to fll the ground and almost go out of business. Then again cant see why anybody would even pay £1 to watch the binners.  

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Then again look at it another way, when they get a 20000 crowd they actually make close on twice as much money as we do at 26000 assuming the same price difference all over the ground. Would like to know their kids prices. In a way we are the mugs selling our tickets to cheap to fll the ground and almost go out of business. Then again cant see why anybody would even pay £1 to watch the binners.  [/quote]As far as I''m aware it''s the team from Suffolk that are closer to that outcome than ourselves. The prices quoted above are for the limited number of top end, fat cat, tosser''s seats. The majority of their season tickets will sell for, I suspect not a great deal more than our own.

[quote user="newboy"]

1, Arsenal       £1825

2, Spurs          £1695

3, Chelsea       £1210

4,Ipswich        £1001

The forth most expensive season ticket in the country, £70 more than the priciest year-round seat at old trafford, is in block D of the Cobbold stand at Ipswich Town. When asked what you get for this the lady at the box office said "well you get the best view and more leg room!"....... Brilliant

[/quote]According to the club''s own list we don''t actually have a season ticket of any description selling at £519! Moreover an executive seat in the Jarrold Stand (seat only - no meal) and in a similarish position to the Cobbold Block D costs £985, which would seem to qualify as our highest price, depending on the criteria the magazine is using. If lounges are included, the Sir Arthue South Lounge costs £1,534.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="newboy"]

1, Arsenal       £1825

2, Spurs          £1695

3, Chelsea       £1210

4,Ipswich        £1001

[/quote]

According to the club''s own list we don''t actually have a season ticket of any description selling at £519! Moreover an executive seat in the Jarrold Stand (seat only - no meal) and in a similarish position to the Cobbold Block D costs £985, which would seem to qualify as our highest price, depending on the criteria the magazine is using. If lounges are included, the Sir Arthue South Lounge costs £1,534.

[/quote]

I can assure you that we do sell a season ticket for £519, as thats what i paid for mine this year, didnt renew last season due to work commitments and for the same reason i couldnt renew until the last minute this year so had to pay the top price for a block L in the jarrold!

[quote user="newboy"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="newboy"]

1, Arsenal       £1825

2, Spurs          £1695

3, Chelsea       £1210

4,Ipswich        £1001

[/quote]According to the club''s own list we don''t actually have a season ticket of any description selling at £519! Moreover an executive seat in the Jarrold Stand (seat only - no meal) and in a similarish position to the Cobbold Block D costs £985, which would seem to qualify as our highest price, depending on the criteria the magazine is using. If lounges are included, the Sir Arthue South Lounge costs £1,534.

[/quote]

I can assure you that we do sell a season ticket for £519, as thats what i paid for mine this year, didnt renew last season due to work commitments and for the same reason i couldnt renew until the last minute this year so had to pay the top price for a block L in the jarrold!

[/quote]But according to the club''s list the top price for Block L in the Jarrold is £496! You sure you paid the correct amount?!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="newboy"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="newboy"]

1, Arsenal       £1825

2, Spurs          £1695

3, Chelsea       £1210

4,Ipswich        £1001

[/quote]

According to the club''s own list we don''t actually have a season ticket of any description selling at £519! Moreover an executive seat in the Jarrold Stand (seat only - no meal) and in a similarish position to the Cobbold Block D costs £985, which would seem to qualify as our highest price, depending on the criteria the magazine is using. If lounges are included, the Sir Arthue South Lounge costs £1,534.

[/quote]

[/quote]

But according to the club''s list the top price for Block L in the Jarrold is £496! You sure you paid the correct amount?!

[/quote]

Just about to say the same

As the seat in the spurs ground includes lounge facilities,does ours..If it does,i will swap mine!

Not sure they are using the same criteria for all grounds