Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Court date may rule Holt out of opening game

How Wonderful............................................................Oh dear Grant

Speeding is an on the spot fine, risk worth taking, at least he won''t be turning around and heading back to the court :)

And I see Lakey has found him guilty already. When he writes...

The 29-year-old has been ordered to appear before magistrates in Market Drayton on Friday to face motoring offences.

...I think what he means is "...to face motoring CHARGES..."Hey ho.

What''s the betting that the magistrate is a bitter and twisted Shrewsbury fan that was pee''d of with the way in which he left the club??!!

Absolutely disgusting IMO

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]And I see Lakey has found him guilty already. When he writes...

The 29-year-old has been ordered to appear before magistrates in Market Drayton on Friday to face motoring offences.

...I think what he means is "...to face motoring CHARGES..."Hey ho.[/quote]And now, spookily, suddenly changed to "CHARGES". Hurrah.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Calm down guys, hes out until October anyway.[/quote]He came on against Everton lol keep up

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Calm down guys, hes out until October anyway.
[/quote]

2 down.Anymore?[:D]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Calm down guys, hes out until October anyway.[/quote]Damn the club and their spin machine!  Each week until October we can look forward to:> Grant Holt in mystery fridge injury> Holt: "The Dog Ate My Car Keys"> Holt misses match due to alarm clock malfunction

Apologies for those who missed this classic thread from the last week or so.http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2193996/ShowPost.aspxClearly Grant Holt is fit to play friday...

On another note, if this was Watfords star striker would we be saying that it should be moved, or would we all be saying that footballers should not get special treatment?

If the club had charged £32.00 instead of a paltry £31.00 for the Watford game, the extra revenue raised could pay for a chartered helicopter to fetch Grant from Market Drayton after his appearance in front of the belligerent beak.....There''s a military airfield 3 miles away at Tern-hill Barracks or another one just over 11 miles away from Market Drayton at Shawbury.....Landing fees would be covered by the £1.00 fee charged for the Club''s Open day.....They can use the same air charter company at Norwich that Delia usually flies with....

Sometimes, I really do wonder if Mr McNally is the right person for the job!

Maybe our Grant should travel with budget airline ''Thighbe''?

anyone know any lookalikes who could stand in for him? What about Ryan Gilligan of Northampton? Splittin image of him. That will solve the problem!

In all seriousness, obviously we don''t know much about the situation but if he''s getting a slap on the wrist, then fair enough. Regarding a point made earlier, if it was a Watford lad we''d be giving him plenty of stick I''m sure, so it''s only fair to say Holt has been a silly boy, assuming he has actually been silly and it''s not just a terrible misunderstanding. From a playing perspective, anyone else think we may need another striker on a short term loan? I''m happy with the quartet we''ve got on paper, but any injuries and/or suspensions and we surely need an extra body to come in and make up the numbers.

[quote user="Superflash"]In all seriousness, obviously we don''t know much about the situation but if he''s getting a slap on the wrist, then fair enough. Regarding a point made earlier, if it was a Watford lad we''d be giving him plenty of stick I''m sure, so it''s only fair to say Holt has been a silly boy, assuming he has actually been silly and it''s not just a terrible misunderstanding. From a playing perspective, anyone else think we may need another striker on a short term loan? I''m happy with the quartet we''ve got on paper, but any injuries and/or suspensions and we surely need an extra body to come in and make up the numbers. [/quote]

im looking forward to seeing simeon jackson this year. think hes going to be a great buy. i saw leeds loaned sanchez watt from arsenal. saw him last year in the carling cup and he looked very useful. would have been nice to see him in the yellow and green this year. any other youngsters with a point to prove anyone would like to see at carrow road?

I expect him to get sent down for this...............until October!  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/laughing-019.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="City1st"]Long as he sticks his foot down he''ll make it ok

[/quote]

I giggled!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Surely the club have got to arrange to fly him back? , either by charter plane or by helicopter if need be ?!?[/quote]

Oh give over!

This "lad" is a 29 yr old man and look at the charge..