Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Robert Green

Reading this Artical Has Got Me Thinking, if we played against westham , what sort of reaction do you think greeno would get?[url] http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04082010/58/premier-league-green-abused-team-mates.html [url]Would you boo him?  Do you blame him for englands dismissle out of south africa?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]He moved on to better his career, thats what players want to do....you cant Boo him for that![/quote]A SENSIBLE POST well done Banana [:P]

Certainly would not boo him, a fantastic servant for us and has proven himself as a premier league player. We provided him with a chance to shine and he did just that.

I'' wouldn''t boo him, I''d be thrilled he was playing.

Never ever rated him. Would take Forster over Green every time.

Blame him for the US goal....yes

Blame him for the World Cup....in part yes

I''d ignore him.

No point booing but I won''t clap an ex-player who was less than complimentary when they left.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="I am a Banana"]He moved on to better his career, thats what players want to do....you cant Boo him for that![/quote]

A SENSIBLE POST well done Banana [:P]
[/quote]

just re worded the post above my 1st.....joking [:P]

[quote user="IBA"]I'' wouldn''t boo him, I''d be thrilled he was playing. Never ever rated him. Would take Forster over Green every time. Blame him for the US goal....yes Blame him for the World Cup....in part yes[/quote]

would you blame heskey for missing a 1 on 1 us USA which would have given you a 2-1 lead? that is the same as a keeper making a mistake!

No wouldn''t booh Greeno, he''s one of the best NCFC products and still has a heart for our club!

Most playesr leave because they are either furthering their career or further lining their pockets, that''s obvious. It''s where they go to and/or what they say about us after they leave which directly influences my opinion of them. In the case of Green, I agree with the poster on here who preferred Forster. I thought/think that Green is a good goalkeeper but IMo definitely not international class. Big mistake by Capello. I would definitely have preferred Forster to Green for that crucial opening match although of course it should have been the experienced and mature David James. It was what Green said after he joined the Shammers that peed me off so I would neither clap nor boo him if he ever returns to Carrow Road. Maybe I have a problem but I don''t find it easy to forgive disloyalty and I am always amused by the Murray supporters on here who so readily forgot his rabid anti-england antics.

[quote user="Bogbrush"]Most playesr leave because they are either furthering their career or further lining their pockets, that''s obvious. It''s where they go to and/or what they say about us after they leave which directly influences my opinion of them. In the case of Green, I agree with the poster on here who preferred Forster. I thought/think that Green is a good goalkeeper but IMo definitely not international class. Big mistake by Capello. I would definitely have preferred Forster to Green for that crucial opening match although of course it should have been the experienced and mature David James. It was what Green said after he joined the Shammers that peed me off so I would neither clap nor boo him if he ever returns to Carrow Road. Maybe I have a problem but I don''t find it easy to forgive disloyalty and I am always amused by the Murray supporters on here who so readily forgot his rabid anti-england antics.[/quote]Holy Sh*t Dude [:O]

That article is awful.

"The 30-year-old was subjected to jeers during a friendly against Ipswich on Saturday, and there are fears there will be more of the same once the season proper starts up."

So the Ipswich fans were booing him for his error in the World Cup were they?

A decent keeper who always had a very good rapport with the fans (Barclay in particular) and seems to be a genuinely decent bloke. I''d be amazed if he got anything less than a standing ovation were he to return.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]"GREENO! YOU''RE A CLUMSY KEEPER AND COST US THE WORLD CUP!" [/quote]

and heskey missing the 1 on 1 wasn''t costing you the WC?

[quote user="Bowgy"]Reading this Artical Has Got Me Thinking, if we played against westham , what sort of reaction do you think greeno would get?[url] http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04082010/58/premier-league-green-abused-team-mates.html [url]Would you boo him?  Do you blame him for englands dismissle out of south africa?

[/quote]Why would we blame him for our exit? It''s all of the players fault not his ..

I wouldn''t boo him. But once Holt had put two past him I''m not sure I would be able to refrain from taking my my old  favourite Greeno ditty:

"Greeno what''s the score? Greeno Greeno waht''s the score?"

Just to see if he would respond like he used to. It would also be interesting to see which two fingers he used :D

Davo

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]"GREENO! YOU''RE A CLUMSY KEEPER AND COST US THE WORLD CUP!" [/quote]

[/quote]

"AND HESKEY WAS USELESS AS WELL!"

"AND ROONEY WAS KNACKERED BECAUSE HE SMOKES CIGGIES!"

[quote user="Bowgy"]Reading this Artical Has Got Me Thinking, if we played against westham , what sort of reaction do you think greeno would get?[url] http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/04082010/58/premier-league-green-abused-team-mates.html [url]Would you boo him?  Do you blame him for englands dismissle out of south africa?

[/quote]We have played against West Ham and Rob Green in a friendly match, he got a great reception from the Norwich faithful as you would expect!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

therefore greeno did not cost you the WC!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes he did.....and Ruddy cost us the friendly game against Everton because he copied Greeno.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes he did.....and Ruddy cost us the friendly game against Everton because he copied Greeno.....

[/quote]

but if heskey did his job then you would have won 2-1 and everyone would have forgotten about the greeno mistake...?