Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

What are you looking forward too this Friday??

The return of football! Been a long summer without it and i dont think I have felt this excited about the start of a season in quite a while. Im also looking forward to singing OTBC for the first time of the season.

Mid-morning shopping, maybe a swim at the local pool in the afternoon, my wonderful fiancee arriving at my house late evening, and maybe some decent football on Sky HD - not necessarily in that order.

Having a day off work and watching a football match on a channell called sky sports i heard theres this team called norwich playing ? anyone confirm this thanks

A day of sport, England v Pakistan at Edgbaston on Sky, followed by Norwich v Watford on Sky, followed by England v Pakistan highlights or WWE Raw, or Boxing.  I ♥ Sky Sports.

I''m looking forward to seeing the view from my brand spanking new season ticket!!!

Took a flier on the position but i''m sure it''ll be ok?!

Me hairs not that bad really!

City Stand - Row E seat 34 - apparently it''s about in line with the penalty area (River End side as you''re looking for from the Jarrold Stand)

I`ll be looking over there when there`s a dodgy offside call, you know it`s a tight one when the City stand get off their arses and start ranting at the lino

I''m looking forward to singing top of the league having a laugh again :)

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

City Stand - Row E seat 34 - apparently it''s about in line with the penalty area (River End side as you''re looking for from the Jarrold Stand)

[/quote]

Not too far from me, im dead in line with the goal line! I''m looking forward to see a good 3-0 win for City! Itll be good to see the people we sit near again aswell! walking from the concourse bit to pitch view is always a great feeling aswell, the atmosphere  seems to ''hit'' you! i cant wait for that also! OTBC!

My pre-match build up will begin when I finish work at 4PM and with a quick hop, skip and jump intend to be enjoying my first pre-match pint eta 4:08PM.  Nice working 10 minutes walk from the ground.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Not having to go to Squares....[/quote]New bar of choice?Rocco''s, The Nelson?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Not having to go to Squares....[/quote]New bar of choice?Rocco''s, The Nelson?[/quote]Spookily we''re doing both.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]That was my old seat until i moved to the jarrold! Its quite a good seat when the actions is down the river end. Bit hard to see how far players are near the goal at the barclay though. Enjoy!

Something else i''m looking froward to is the usual hot and sunny first game of the season. It''s a gimme every single season.

DOH

My last evening of freedom, I get married on Saturday afternoon!!!!!

I expect the first match to be away from home, needless to say I was chuffed when Sky moved it!

going to [img]http://www.farmersguardian.com/pictures/294xAny/4/0/5/38405_MorrisonsStacked4C_straplin.jpg[/img] and buying some [img]http://timesbusiness.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/08/sausage_rolls_x2.jpg[/img]

Leaving work in Slough about noon, driving to scum central to meet my girlfriend who has been sent there with work for 6 weeks (poor girl), walking to Ipswich station proudly wearing my City shirt, getting the train to Norwich, having a few beers, catching up with the lads and lasses who I sit with, and finally watching City win!