Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan let the dogs out

Watford Game - Manchester

O''neills in didsbury is the usual haunt.

I will be in coventry though.

So - I am in Manchester - Is anyone heading out to watch the game in a pub and if so where? can''t think of too many places that''ll be showing it on a Friday night mind?!

Cheers

I am a banana: Just because you''ve never left Norwich doesn''t mean that others haven''t, and the appeal of supporting City does extend further than the Norfolk borders. [:|]

Cheers for the input (Especially Banana... Very constructive). I''d be suprised if Varsity will be showing it on a Friday - I lived on Oxford Road for a few years and always found it a bit savage on that corner at the weekend. I usually watch the match in the Lass o Gowrie but with it being a Friday night, I can''t see it happening. Somebody I work with suggested ''The Pub'' on Grosvenor street - usually full os students but they''ve all cleared out by now so could be worth a shout.

O''neills in Didsbury is where the Northern Canaries usually congregate in Manchester to watch City games, don''t know how many will be there on friday though as quite a few will be down as it''s the first game of the season.