Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Chris Lakey

When r u going to give up with these dreadful videos. They are cringeworthy and for a big newspaper amateurish

[quote user="The Butler"]

Brilliant from Chris and Pete.

Keep up the good work [:D]

[/quote]

The new Pete and Dud......

[quote user="Jethro"]When r u going to give up with these dreadful videos. They are cringeworthy and for a big newspaper amateurish[/quote]

These "dreadful videos" all add a little to the NCFC experience, fill a couple of minutes of the day and are usually entertaining to an certain extent. You would not happen to be a media student by any chance would you?

Random question I know, but does Chris drive a yellow oldish converable? I think I saw him the other day, but could have been Mike Liggins.

[quote user="Jethro"]When r u going to give up with these dreadful videos. They are cringeworthy and for a big newspaper amateurish[/quote]and you dont have to watch them....

I got into listening to the podcasts last season, well worth a go if you haven''t listened in before.[:)]

always listen to the podcasts - well worth it and the vid is only a laugh and harmless.

But have to say people who wear ties and then don''t bother to do them up right. What''s the point? It''s not cool or clever. You end up looking like a tramp forced to wear a tie for your sisters wedding.

The videos we do are meant to entertain. I don''t pretend to be a professional TV presenter. And if you don''t like them, you know what you can do - the same as I do when I hear the Eastenders theme tune. There are other things I''d like to say, but I tip my boss wouldn''t like it...

[quote user="Chris Lakey"]The videos we do are meant to entertain. I don''t pretend to be a professional TV presenter. And if you don''t like them, you know what you can do - the same as I do when I hear the Eastenders theme tune. There are other things I''d like to say, but I tip my boss wouldn''t like it...[/quote]Pay no attention to the knockers (snigger), its obvious its all just done for squits and giggles.[:)]