Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Just got in from work, a few hours kip, and then off into London to watch the match. So excited. And barely time to enter my pinkun pick, but here it is.  [<:o)]Southampton v PlymouthSouthampton will want to get off to a good start, I just hope they don''t crumble under the weight of expectation.Good luck everyone![:D]

Hi all PUP’s

This is my 1st time so a PUP virgin I suppose, but fully support anything that raises valuable funds for the academy

So my naps are

7th Aug, DIV2

Gillingham V Cheltenham, Home Win (Cody to score)

As I am also away next week,

14th Aug,

Huddersfield V Tranmere, Home win

Good luck all!

Flying visit for me this weekend in between the game tonight and 2 great days at Snetterton Saturday and Sunday.[:D]

Seff Wed v Dag & Red......Home win.

Good luck to one and all.[Y]

Ok here goes, with no from from any of the picks provided it was hard to come up with anythign so I''ve just picked the 6 most popular.

Reading Vs Scunny - Home win

Southampton Vs Plymouth - Home win

Charlton Vs Bournemouth - Home win

Middlesbrough Vs Scum - Home win

Gillingham V Cheltenham - Home win

QPR V Barnsley - Home win

Davo

Well done and thank you Davo. These look good to me. I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here. Let''s hope they''re all home wins to cheer us all up after tonights defeat.

Welcome to the thread Charlie[Y] I''ve logged your selection for when you are away and will post it on next weeks thread.

And welcome back Smudger!!  Good to have you back[Y]

[quote user="Davo"]Ok here goes, with no from from any of the picks provided it was hard to come up with anythign so I''ve just picked the 6 most popular. Reading Vs Scunny - Home win Southampton Vs Plymouth - Home win Charlton Vs Bournemouth - Home win Middlesbrough Vs Scum - Home win Gillingham V Cheltenham - Home win QPR V Barnsley - Home win Davo[/quote]All look good picks Davo[Y]

[quote user="Davo"]Ok here goes, with no from from any of the picks provided it was hard to come up with anythign so I''ve just picked the 6 most popular. Reading Vs Scunny - Home win Southampton Vs Plymouth - Home win Charlton Vs Bournemouth - Home win Middlesbrough Vs Scum - Home win Gillingham V Cheltenham - Home win QPR V Barnsley - Home win Davo[/quote]

Super picks Davo and all the better for all being on Saturday so we can watch Jeff and the boys call them home.[:)][Y]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Davo and Billy Dixon we have...

4/7

Reading

Tilly, Bump, Leeds, Angel, Pboro, Fellas, Star, Morty, Pete, GMF

8/11

Southampton

Beaus, Sid, Butler, Jed, Shack, Berks, Fone, CTID, 1dart

4/6

Charlton

Mister, Scrimmage, Hughesy, Devon, Bruce, Greg, Chris, Muddy

10/11

Middlesbrough

Nana, LegIwan, Brendo, Mandie, Duncan

4/6

Gillingham

Statto, Gpele, Charlie, Smudge

8/11

QPR

Drinks, Graham, Nutty, Jellytot

Which will win for the Academy £238.62p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £179.90. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. (Now I did a line of 7 homes to £5 this morning, on Boyle Sports they would pay £210.48 but at Billy’s prices I will get £303.47 if they all win!) So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted!

Thanks again Davo for these excellent selections. I think there’s a great chance of starting the season with a winning week.

So now it’s "game on". Southampton get us under way at lunchtime and then the other 5 all kick off at 3pm. As Drinks said it will be great to follow the bet this afternoon.

Good luck everyone.....[:)]......

A Great set of picks there Davo. We all now how unpredictable the opening day can be, but we do look on for the money - and a great amount as well.

Hmm that return seems unusually high, I thought we normally got like £60 or something. Still I hope it comes in for FONCY''s sake.

Thanks all for providing me with such a good set of matches to pick from.

Davo

Davo, the reason it is higher than usuall is that

A) 1st game of the season and there are always unpredictable results (last night for example) so the bookies have nothing to work their odds on.

B) most weeks there are a few of the top foreign teams who get low ish odds picks in the final 6, But your picks are not all the top teams so therefore higher odds.

PuPs, did you know that Dixmar Racing sponsor an academy product who goes by the name of Matt Ball!

In last nights programme there was a little bit about him being ''one for the future''!

Matt Ball, Midfielder....maybe korey smiths future partner in the middle...?

Great to see this thread back up and running!

Sorry my selection is late, but i''ve only just got back from my hols this morning. I also fancy Reading to beat Scunthorpe.

Good luck to one and all!

Good picks on a tough week.Southampton 0-0 at half time, well on top, but without Rickie Lambert to finish them off. And surprisingly Lallana''s on the bench.

Yes Southampton have been by far the better side, hopefully they''ll bag a couple in the 2nd half.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]Yes Southampton have been by far the better side, hopefully they''ll bag a couple in the 2nd half. Davo[/quote]

im sure they will, there to good not to [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Davo"]Yes Southampton have been by far the better side, hopefully they''ll bag a couple in the 2nd half. Davo[/quote]

im sure they will, there to good not to [y]

[/quote]

i spoke to soon, plymouth 1 up.